Annihilation Line DLC on sale until 25/5/22

The Annihilation Line DLC is currently on sale on the PS Store for 30% off the usual price. I believe it's the first time it has been on sale, so if you're like me and you were waiting for a price drop then now might be the best time to pick it up. Figured I'd post in case people missed it.

Old prices: €14.99 / £11.99 / $14.99

New prices: €10.49 / £8.39 / $10.49

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Alchemist said:

The Annihilation Line DLC is currently on sale on the PS Store for 30% off the usual price. I believe it's the first time it has been on sale, so if you're like me and you were waiting for a price drop then now might be the best time to pick it up. Figured I'd post in case people missed it.

Old prices: €14.99 / £11.99 / $14.99

New prices: €10.49 / £8.39 / $10.49

sadly the dlc is not on ps4

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

sadly the dlc is not on ps4

Yes it's only for the enhanced version on PS5. It's really silly that they left the PS4 version behind regarding this tbh. There is no reason why the PS4 wouldn't be able to play this DLC. 

• 7 months later...

I enjoyed the DLC, though the last trophy The Fall Of Rome was tricky for me. Took five or six replays to get it to pop, but I think the bullet / round that brings down the Colossus need's to be from your weapon, if the AI kill it, while you're reloading, seems not to pop.

Decent story though ?

Edited by yoda_squad

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I picked this up the other day. I'm currently playing through the game now. Wanted to finish this one before I start RoboCop: Rouge City by the same developer. Love me some 80s/90s action movies and games that pay homage to the franchise.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2023 at 1:52 PM, TrophyChief said:

Yeah, I picked this up the other day. I'm currently playing through the game now. Wanted to finish this one before I start RoboCop: Rouge City by the same developer. Love me some 80s/90s action movies and games that pay homage to the franchise.

I'm doing the exact same thing. I re-watched all the Terminator movies before starting the game, and I plan on doing the same when I get around to Robocop. I've never played a game from these devs, so I figured I'd try out Terminator before I pick up Robocop. I was pleasantly surprised with it, so now I'm even more hyped to check it out.