Trophy I played so much Gt1 - TROPHY DOES NOT UNLOCK

arildo1987

On 5/19/2022 at 6:35 PM, arildo1987 said:

Porshe911 GT1
Panoz GTR1
lotus Elise GT1

the 3 cars already have the stage 3 improvements purchased and objectives completed but the trophy does not unlock

Yeah same here unfortunately.

Just did all three cars, drove over 85km with all three to unlock tier 3, no trophy.

Purchased all tier 3 upgrades, no trophy.

Drove another lap with all 3 with all upgrades applied, still no trophy....

Sigh...

Getting so sick and tired of bugged trophies 

• Like 1

Did they add GT1 cars with DLC ? because my Trophy popped without problems befor the release of the DLC . Maybe they messed up and included a Car into the requirements ? wouldnt surprise me . They always habe Problems with trophies in there games.

Jeah sounds like they messed up again . I remember i had problems with the sponsor goals when i unlocked the trait from your mechanic , it reduces the amount for these goals . It glitched out and i had to reset some sponsor goals few times .

Grid games are always so annoying with trophies.... i enjoy the games tho...

Edited by Xionx

I got the platinum before this latest big patch (the one that added fog and smoke or whatever) and, while the game was very bad at tracking almost everything, I had no issues with any trophies popping when they should. 

I don't remember, but are you absolutely certain that those are the only three GT1 cars? I mean, it's likely just a trophy tracking issue with the game, just trying to be sure.

18 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Go to in-game menu and turn the online off so your always offline and do another lap with each required car. I just got the plat the day of the patch.

Doesn't work, already tried that as well as going completely offline from PSN.

My guess is they are going to release a new GT1 car in the next DLC and messed up that trophy along the way, even though the description says  'all launch GT1 cars'

On 5/24/2022 at 4:24 PM, JupiterRule said:

i've tried so many things, spent a lot of hour trying to figure it out, made every cars to 120km, online/offline, nothing worked for me, we need an update unfortunately. Ferrari and GT1 is bugged since the new update. Hopefully it would be patched soon ! 

Edit : I've tried to launch the game without update and you need to redo the whole game because of save incompatibility (for courageous people or for new player, you can still get every single trophies in version 1.0 of the game, you need to play the whole thing offline)

this is so demotivating to here just started playing this again really dont feel like restarting the whole game so annoying hopefully next patch will fix it

Edited by FresHOnline_
dlc,dc,dlc,
  • Like 1