DLC2 is here.

45 minutes ago, Smashero said:

https://playwonderlands.2k.com/news/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-gluttons-gamble/

And again - 4 weeks to

complete it... I hope that it's glitched like previous one (playing in offline mode without hotfix)...

Yea you can play offline to get the other difficulties. Even i as a huge Borderlands fan am disappointed with these DLCs. 

• Like 4

Just now, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Yea you can play offline to get the other difficulties. Even i as a huge Borderlands fan am disappointed with these DLCs. 

Yes! Thanks for that! I also think that paying for season pass for such a CRAPPY, WORTHELESS DLCS is simple a money stealing :/ Drama. Shame on You 2K!

• Like 3

Just like the last one, this DLC is hot garbage and absolutely not worth your time or money. It's just another lazy asset flip from the main game, with only a tiny handful of new assets included. Even after all 4 DLCs are released, you're still only getting 3.5-4 hours of content for your £25, which is an appalling waste of money.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 4

I have the game but haven't played it yet...but this DLC almost sounds like they're charging us for similar content they were giving for free in Borderlands 3, those timed event DLC's. I haven't bought the Season Pass yet, but it's sounding like waiting for a deep sale is in order. Which is always fun considering I've been waiting all this time for Borderlands 3's second Season Pass to go 50% off and Gearbox just refuses. 

Just got the season pass just to be over with this and it does read "discover 4 new chaos maps with each dlc" atleast something in the lines of that. So yeah, upcoming 2 dlc's will be the same bullshit.

Mayhem 0 -> speedrun -> and repeat and get it over with. Very dissapointed as a completionist who loves BL.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, shipper321 said:

Looks absolutely pathetic. Glad I didn't bother with the season pass, I expected something more substantial than this.

Your profile picture is pretty much my exact reaction seeing this DLC

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Viper said:

I have the game but haven't played it yet...but this DLC almost sounds like they're charging us for similar content they were giving for free in Borderlands 3, those timed event DLC's. I haven't bought the Season Pass yet, but it's sounding like waiting for a deep sale is in order. Which is always fun considering I've been waiting all this time for Borderlands 3's second Season Pass to go 50% off and Gearbox just refuses. 

Don't bother, these DLCs add nothing of value to the game so should be avoided.

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Don't bother, these DLCs add nothing of value to the game so should be avoided.

I know, I've heard the horror stories and seen your posts about it. But I want that 100% back :( 

Edited by Viper

3 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Nothing of value?!

But muh 100% trophy list!

That's the only thing which keeps me going on with those 1/10 quality DLCs... Even the worst DLC for Blorderlands 3 was better and more playable then this crap.

If they woud AT LEAST increase the level cap, so I will have a good excuse to kill the mobs, but I DON'T! Just running around them, collecting the items needed to complete this 10 mins quest and voila! Drama!

Edit: I did only lvl 1 of the boss yesterday, it was too late for me to continue. SO I restarted it today on level two and... Boss killed me in no time. After WTF?!? I realised that I was playing on chaos level 19 :D. Changed it to 1 - boss died in few seconds :D. But anyway! I did this Witch level 1 on chaos 19, lol!! :D

Edit 2: 100%.This DLC is a piece of cake (way much easier than 1 and disappointing as well...). 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1