PS1

GTA Games

GT Games

PS2

Mortal Kombat: Shoalin Monks

The Punisher

PS3

Assassin’s Creed 1

AC1 Hell Yeah I hope so. Shouldn’t be too hard as the x360 has achievements. Wanna complete my AC list this year.

• Like 3

Would love to see Final Fantasy 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6 with platinums if SE never decide to bring the Pixel Remasters to Playstation. 

Chrono Trigger too would be awesome, as would Resident Evil 1, 2 and 3!

Certainly the right types of games and a lot of them would tempt me to move up to a higher tier of PS Plus. Sony themselves know this to be true for a lot of Playstation owners, and if they can implement it easily enough then it is a no brainer and adds a lot more value to their proposition.

EDIT - How could I forget Dino Crisis?! I'd even give FF Tactics (Not my favourite type of battle system) and RE Survivor a go if they had plats lol

Edited by The_Kopite
Updated information
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, TalalHmd said:

Imagine the original Resident Evil 2 with trophies.. Metal Gear Solid.. Silent Hill.. Parasite Eve.. 

Speaking my language.  Love Parasite Eve!  Res Evil 3 please!  I only played part of it, would love to get back to it.  FF7 is in my collection too and twisted metal

• Like 3

Probably won't be every game but I would really love it if that's the case. I would love a trophy list for Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2), and Final Fantasy Anthology (FF5 & 6). If Square Enix still continues for some reason to not see the money behind a PS4/PS5 port of FF1-6 Pixel Remaster then I will settle for these games getting trophy support through PS+ Premium/Deluxe instead. 

• Like 1

If I could boot Silent Hill and it had trophies, even if it had no platinum I would be so frickin stocked to do so. Replaying a classic horror icon 23 years later and earning trophies whilst playing it would be one more thing of my bucket list ?

2 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I was thinking the same, MGS2 all over again XD. I hope it is just complete and not first place on all VR missions, MGS controls hasn't aged well...

VR Missions is a separate game ;) so they won't be required for MGS 100% and would have its own trophies if anything.

Wait nevermind, just realized there was VR Training in the first game. But don't think there were that many of them in there and it wasn't as bad as MGS2 or VR Missions.

Edited by Ray_player240
  • Like 2

Ridge Racer Revolution Platinum! That would be a dream. lol

Who needs Gran Turismo when you can unrealistic-ly power slide around several corners listening to hardcore techno?! Best driving game, can't change my mind.

Edited by enaysoft

14 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Ridge Racer Revolution Platinum! That would be a dream. lol

Who needs Gran Turismo when you can unrealistic-ly power slide around several corners listening to hardcore techno?! Best driving game, can't change my mind.

Rage Racer and RRV are my personal faves. Revolution was awesome too though

Judging by the number of people here listing PS1 games they'd love to platinum, this feature is very welcome.

As for me, I kind of got used to the idea of not caring about potential trophies in old games. But if MGS1 and VR Missions get trophies, I'll change my mind very fast.

Edited by Slava
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mellenthin said:

Perhaps a stupid question, but will the original studio have to be involved due to copyright claims or can another one do it?

Judging by the wording of the patent, it seems like original developers not required.  They aren't recoding the games for trophies, just running checks against an emulated version.

If anything, I would think original studio gets some kind of payment/royalties for putting the game on plus

wowww.. this will great

this is my dream
ps1 :
parasite eve 1 and 2
Dino Crisis 1 and 2
Resident evil 2 and 3
Evil Dead hail to the king

Driver 2
winning eleven 3 final version (lol)

PS2:
Onimusha 2 and 3
MK shaolin monks
Black
Haunting ground
007 james bond everything or nothing

007 james bond From Russia with Love

Conflict Global Terror

Alone in the dark new nightmare 
Fatal Frame 123

Edited by GoldenComix
  • Like 2

Oh wow, great news! Classic Mafia 1 with trophies would be insane. I know, we got a remake and I absolutely loved it, but the classic Mafia 1 would just be the cherry on the cake on another cake.

• Like 2