Some PS+ Classics will be getting trophies

I read that all PS1 classics (probably PS2 abd PSP ones too) previous purchased will je honores which means you will be able to add the new version with trophies to your download list. They will also be available for purchase.

I hope the service is a success so they add trophies (with a platinum as much as possible) to all classics once Sony realizes the service is successful.

• Like 1

On 19/5/2022 at 7:15 PM, Tarsier182 said:

I'm hoping for

All the original Tomb Raiders

Rugrats search for Reptar

And most importantly the Gex trilogy, since we will likely never see a remaster.

Well, Gex license was recently renewed by Square, and it seems is part of Embracer after they bought their Western studios.

Square Enix files trademark for Gex franchise | Shacknews

• Like 1

Would this be what it takes for them to add trophies to The Orange box, AC1 and Oblivion?

From my ps1 wishlist: Gta 1-2, Star wars ep1, Future Cop, CTR, Twisted metal 3 and 4, Smackdown 2! ?

Edited by Bratinov
  • Like 1

I just want to know if they will be classified as PS1, PS2, PSP on the profiles.

So we can finally have the entire lineage of PS consoles listed with the name of the games and I don't want to have everything labeled as PS4 (fuck those PS2 rereleases, that shows Metal Slug Anthology as a PS4 game)

• Like 3

On 20/05/2022 at 4:41 AM, Helyx said:

It's been a few years, but I told y'all this was coming. This isn't my original source, so I'm happy to say there's quite a few surprises coming soon.

Hey, sorry to bother you but I missed this post before and was wondering if you could give us any hints? I'm curious if trophy support will be the norm for these games moving forward?

I wanted to replay Tekken 3 for the longest time. It was never released on PS Store EU during PS3 & PS4 generation. Hopefully it will finally be released during this console generation and having trophy support would be icing on the cake.

Other games I’d like to replay with trophies; Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 1,2 & 3, Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Crash Team Racing, Crash Bash, Tekken 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat 4 and Bomberman, 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Alos88 said:

give us any hints?

It's hard to say what the "norm" will be moving forward, but quite a few unannounced games have already been guessed in this thread so far. ;)

• Like 1