Some PS+ Classics will be getting trophies

32 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Honestly I'm a little disappointed that there's no trophy for setting a number if dudes on fire with the taser but hey, seems simple enough from my memory of the game, the only one that I think may be troublesome is escaping the base without killing anyone

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

So can we just straight up purchase these, or are they only on the enhanced Plus service?

That's what I was wondering...

I hope the former, but suspect the latter.

I'd quite like to buy one or two - I never actually played Wild Arms, and have heard great things, and Ape Escape was an old favourite - but not sure I would want to pay for a subscription service to potentially end up making use of it for only a couple of games.

Edited by DrBloodmoney

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

I'd quite like to buy one or two - I never actually played Wild Arms, and have heard great things, and Ape Escape was an old favourite - but not sure I would want to pay for a subscription service to potentially end up making use of it for only a couple of games.

Yeah, this is basically my position as well. I've played a lot of these, but would certainly play some again - Syphon Filter, Hot Shots. But I'm not keen on upgrading tiers for a few games that I'll probably want to play. I'm also fairly slow getting through games, so with my luck I'll be working on one only to have it removed from the service.

• Like 1

I wonder which version of ape escape is gonna be added because iirc both the us and pal versions had different english dubs like ape escape 2 had but unlike ape escape 2 ubisoft wasn't responsible for the us dub of ape escape 1(which was the main reason why the ps2 -ps4 port is only the pal version dub)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

So can we just straight up purchase these, or are they only on the enhanced Plus service?

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Already confirmed that you can buy them piece meal and even further that our old PSone/PSP purchases done from the PS3/PSP will carry over.

By extension this means if you were a long time PS+ subscriber and always redeemed your games, you have all the Syphon Filters, Crash, Spyro, RE and more waiting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I'm disappointed that they are listed as PS5&4 games. I really would have liked to see them listed as PSOne and have the original PSOne case as the trophy list image. Would add a lot more to the charm.

that would’ve been cool