Deluziion90

Glutton's Gamble

10 posts in this topic

This one is even worse then before. The maps can all be speedrun and will take you 30 minutes at most.

Make sure to fully install the game but before booting up the game disconnect your internet so you can do all 4 difficulties in the same session.

Thoughts about these dlc's? Because imo they are the worst.

How come you have to disconnect?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

How come you have to disconnect?

Because it's the only way to avoid the time lock on the remaining missions. Each subsequent mission is locked out until the following week, which means it will take a month to finish each DLC but by playing offline without the latest hot fix installed, you can do all 4 missions in 1 go and save yourself a lot of hassle.

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

This one is even worse then before. The maps can all be speedrun and will take you 30 minutes at most.

Make sure to fully install the game but before booting up the game disconnect your internet so you can do all 4 difficulties in the same session.

Thoughts about these dlc's? Because imo they are the worst.

These DLCs are hot garbage and a complete waste of money. Charging £8 each for these things is extortion and quite frankly they should have been freebie seasonal events, since they are extremely shallow and offer no real challenge.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

55 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Because it's the only way to avoid the time lock on the remaining missions. Each subsequent mission is locked out until the following week, which means it will take a month to finish each DLC but by playing offline without the latest hot fix installed, you can do all 4 missions in 1 go and save yourself a lot of hassle.

Wow, that's fucking stupid...

Gearbox isn’t the same. This game isn’t the same as it was back in BL2, tiny Tina dlc etc. I was so underwhelmed with the game as a whole. Jokes didn’t land, not funny humor, really bad guns. 

Now seeing them handle the “DLC” this way makes me wish I never even bought the damn game. looks like gearbox is another dev I won’t be supporting any more.

Posted (edited)

Well I knew they would stay focused on adding to the end game, which I'm perfectly fine with. But I wish the packs were larger. I haven't done this yet but I assume it's in the Wheel of Fate area right next to Chums. However many bosses they intend to release for that area should have all come together as DLC pack 1. I'm fairly neutral on this honestly, but clearly it's cheap content.

That said... still not worse than Moxxi's Underdome!

Edited by Skurkitty

i played BL1 and BL2, skipped everything else and gamefly rented this to give the series another chance. i was kinda bored the entire time. this will be my last borderlands type game ever. so glad i was able to rent it via gamefly. disc drive ps5 for the win!

Gearbox spelled out that this season pass is entirely mirrors of mystery based before the game dropped. You can bet there will be a season pass season 2, better have your PS Store wallet ready, their games are always for the long-haul.

After just finishing Bl3 + all Dlc... What has happened to gear box this is even worse then the last one :(

Well I was hesitating to buy the season pass, but you guys convinced me not to lol
The game wasn't bad compared to BL3 but I agree it's lazy af... these shouldn't be DLC, I don't like games releasing DLC few weeks after the release, it means it was made long time ago and only made to milk players.

Gonna wait for a discount ... I'm also afraid of a season pass 2 like they did with BL3, wtf.