So the Break games finally come to Asia

Camokidd87

Ive beaten every break game to come out to date. Lately ive been thinking im going to stop buying them. As much as i love the quick easy plats they offer they are simply over priced and not crossbuy and they come out way too fast and just overall not worth it anymore. Too much money spent. Now i see theyre releasing on the asian store finally. Im just going to skip out on them. For the price one of them plats i could get 2 other quick plats on a ps4/ps5 crossbuy and still save a few bucks. The cash cow has ended here for me with them games. Anyone else feel the same?

Holy Shi^$^$$

I just checked the asian store to see what the price is there and its RM339!!!!! Thats 80 bucks usd. 80 dollars for a damn break game. Im at a loss for words.

Edited by Camokidd87
Dumbfounded

1 hour ago, Camokidd87 said:

Now i see theyre releasing on the asian store finally. Im just going to skip out on them.

You posted this in Trophy Checklists. I'm pretty sure most people seeing your title and where it was placed assumed you were going to start a trophy checklist of attempting doing all the Asian release Break games.