I'm really looking foward to

You

Holy shit. I just did a status update on this and someone bet on the jumping pizza. hahahahahahahaha so predictable

3 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

Holy shit. I just did a status update on this and someone bet on the jumping pizza. hahahahahahahaha so predictable

Jumping Sausage, Jumping Kabab, Jumping Fries, or Jumping Milkshake is probably next. Another sigh for the hardcore trophy hunters as they all have to open their wallet on mass. I guess we can call these Mayo clones? It's quite sad to think that tapping a button is a genre of game now... lol

Cookie clicker actually didn't have too much clicking in it and was actually a more interesting form of number crunching, these games though are literally just clicking...

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Jumping Sausage, Jumping Kabab, Jumping Fries, or Jumping Milkshake is probably next. Another sigh for the hardcore trophy hunters as they all have to open their wallet on mass. I guess we can call these Mayo clones? It's quite sad to think that tapping a button is a genre of game now... lol

New genre has arrived: Button Masher

1 minute ago, kevao97 said:

New genre has arrived: Button Masher

Actually button masher is technically already a genre. Such as Konami's 1984 Track and Field.

Certainly in ye old days of the 80s we used to call them joystick wagglers on the humble 8-bit. Daley Thompson's Olympic Challenge was one of the best.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Datboy1991 said:

Really pushing the limits of what people will spend money on for the virtual bling. Good grief

There's still a "do nothing and get the plat" game left. We're not far from it, though. 

Edited by LuisOMGamer
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, LuisOMGamer said:

There's still a "do nothing and get the plat" game left. We're not far from it, though. 

I can just imagine it now. Only two trophies. A gold one for starting the game and a Platnium that unlocks immediately after getting the gold trophy for starting the game. 

...And there’s no actual “game.” It’s just a black screen. With the way Sony’s quality control is rapidly deteriorating, I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.  

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y
  • Like 2