Exeshow678

Oh Hell No....

5 posts in this topic

the first game sucked ass, probably THEE worst game I platted in 2021, but hey, I always plat sequels to EZPZ plats, even if I tortured myself through it

anyways...what do yall think??

Never heard of this game however the trophies look extremely easy.

I can't agree. I enjoyed the first one and it's was way better than 80% of all cheap and fast plats recently. Looking forward for Space Kabaam 2! 

I just finished it: I wasn’t expecting much going in, but have to say I was still a bit disappointed: extremely easy, one fixed background, same-ish enemies, one attack. I mean, I think I paid $1 for it so I can’t reaaaally complain, but… yeah. I’ll have forgotten about it tomorrow.

On 8/23/2022 at 3:40 PM, visighost said:

I just finished it: I wasn’t expecting much going in, but have to say I was still a bit disappointed: extremely easy, one fixed background, same-ish enemies, one attack. I mean, I think I paid $1 for it so I can’t reaaaally complain, but… yeah. I’ll have forgotten about it tomorrow.

At least this time it's only 150,000 points, not 200,000 like the first game. Not that it mattered, because once you beat the final trophy-related boss you would have 200,000 points.