Warning: Servers Down

EA usually give notice when there's a shutdown planned, like they did with the other NFS games that got shutdown last year. Would be weird that they never gave notice for this one.

Is this not just a temporary issue that could be fixed?

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

EA usually give notice when there's a shutdown planned, like they did with the other NFS games that got shutdown last year. Would be weird that they never gave notice for this one.

Is this not just a temporary issue that could be fixed?

hoping so 

2 hours ago, a3069namebke said:

Fuse was stealth shutdown as well. After months of "investigations" the game was simply added to the server closure page without notice

I hope this will not be the case offcourse, but it didn't get a place on the list for now. Maybe the servers crashed. The only way to find out is to ask or alert EA about it.

2 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I need to know this too so that I can update the guides to reflect it.

But we don’t know yet if it official or just a crash in the server let’s just wait a little for the EA manager in EA thread. Or you update the guide with your own words (: . 

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

But we don’t know yet if it official or just a crash in the server let’s just wait a little for the EA manager in EA thread. Or you update the guide with your own words (: . 

I was gonna update the tags for those share ones. I’m not making a server announcement until it’s official, yet. Here’s hoping it’s not completely down, I feel stupid to have let those photo trophies slip away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

I was gonna update the tags for those share ones. I’m not making a server announcement until it’s official, yet. Here’s hoping it’s not completely down, I feel stupid to have let those photo trophies slip away.

I know cuz I was about to miss it it’s a midnight cowboy trophy. 

7 minutes ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

That’s the one I’m missing

I was boosting long time & I went to other game without realizing that I missed it then I checked the list ( every trophy ) then I came back to it quickly. 

Edited by Hysteria