Warning: Servers Down

3 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

one of the reasons i hate online trophies are none working servers

I'm fine with it if it's actual online trophies that require multiplayer gameplay. 

But stuff like taking a photo in photo mode really shouldn't be online. Those are the kind of online trophies I absolutely hate. Singleplayer stuff that requires online connection to work without any good reason. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-2011-Maintenance-5-24-22/m-p/11508316/highlight/false#M91016

Everyone with an EA account should post here. I think we have good chances of this getting fixed because they are still doing maintenance on the servers. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I'm fine with it if it's actual online trophies that require multiplayer gameplay. 

But stuff like taking a photo in photo mode really shouldn't be online. Those are the kind of online trophies I absolutely hate. Singleplayer stuff that requires online connection to work without any good reason. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit-2011-Maintenance-5-24-22/m-p/11508316/highlight/false#M91016

Everyone with an EA account should post here. I think we have good chances of this getting fixed because they are still doing maintenance on the servers. 

I submitted a post to the above link advising that NfS: Hot Pursuit (2010) on PS3 hasn't been able to connect to Autolog for the past several weeks.  

Edited by Paperclip1776
grammar update
  • Like 2

On 26.5.2022 at 8:04 PM, Sinthoras_96 said:

Nfs rivals

Nfs 2015?

Edit: 01.06.2022
Almost a whole month passed and considering the last online trophies were earnt like on 6-8th May its been almost a month since servers are down...
hope is fading

Edited by HamiTosh
additional info

This is 100% confirmed as dead then? I just moved house so I've had a lot of sh*t going on, but was planning on 'trying' to boost it soon. Literally just started trying to boost old PS3 stuff again. Weird because they notified about the closures for Undercover, Shift etc. and I managed to boost those 2. But then again this is EA so...[shrugs] lol.

Edited by shaunsheep677

22 hours ago, shaunsheep677 said:

This is 100% confirmed as dead then? I just moved house so I've had a lot of sh*t going on, but was planning on 'trying' to boost it soon. Literally just started trying to boost old PS3 stuff again. Weird because they notified about the closures for Undercover, Shift etc. and I managed to boost those 2. But then again this is EA so...[shrugs] lol.

Probably but I’m still crossing my fingers hoping it gets fixed, I literally only need 1 trophy I didn’t realize was an online trophy

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Probably but I’m still crossing my fingers hoping it gets fixed, I literally only need 1 trophy I didn’t realize was an online trophy

If nothing else, all these surprise server closures/outages have shown just how sneaky certain devs can be when it comes to hiding online trophies in plain sight and that Guide Authors need to be extra vigilant when doing Guides for such trophies and tag them accordingly :(.

• Like 3

I finally found the link to submit a bug to EA, and its possible to send one about this game.

Perhaps if we all send a message something could be looked into. Not holding my breath, but at the moment I do not think EA realizes there is a problem.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=manage-my-account&issue=report-bug

I have submitted through the form and it actually made a ticket.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ness1216 said:

I finally found the link to submit a bug to EA, and its possible to send one about this game.

Perhaps if we all send a message something could be looked into. Not holding my breath, but at the moment I do not think EA realizes there is a problem.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=manage-my-account&issue=report-bug

I have submitted through the form and it actually made a ticket.

I submitted a ticket using the above link and created ticket # 113239314.  I'll continue to do my part to try and get AutoLog back online.  The part where I think we still have hope is that it appears EA is unaware of this issue based on previous comments and a Twitter response from an EA Community Manager.  Crossing my fingers.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Paperclip1776 said:

I submitted a ticket using the above link and created ticket # 113239314.  I'll continue to do my part to try and get AutoLog back online.  The part where I think we still have hope is that it appears EA is unaware of this issue based on previous comments and a Twitter response from an EA Community Manager.  Crossing my fingers.

I cant even create a ticket, the only they tell me is to follow EAs twitter????LMAO

Best idea of game devs "hey lets lock some trophies behind a crappy online component which we womt pay attention too,"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

I cant even create a ticket, the only they tell me is to follow EAs twitter1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.pngLMAO

Best idea of game devs "hey lets lock some trophies behind a crappy online component which we womt pay attention too,"

I did notice there were selections I made that didn't allow me to create a ticket so here's the steps I took to create a ticket, hopefully this will work for you and anyone else interested:

1. Follow above link I copied here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?platform=iphone&category=manage-my-account&issue=report-bug

2. Login/create an account (optional, I think.  I have an account so I just logged in).

3. In the search option at the top, type: "hot pursuit" (no quotes) and select "Need for Speed Hot Pursuit" (be sure not to select the remastered version, both with come up).

4. Select PS3.

5. Select "Report a bug" button.

6. Select "Report a bug" again, this time under "Select issue".

7. Select "Select contact option".

8. Scroll down and fill out info under "Other Support Options".  This will email the support team at EA.  

9. When finished filling out the info, select "Email us".  Done.

**Please note that I checked my ticket this morning and it was already closed (opened it yesterday, 6/3/22).  There's no explanation given, but that is normal procedure as it's explained that no feedback would be provided for any case submitted.**

I created another case as I walked through the steps above, case # 113300090.

I think the more we message them, the better chance we have at correcting this issue.  It will either force them to correct it, or force a communication advising that the servers have been shutdown.  Based on NfS Shift 2 and NfS: The Run server shutdowns last year, they provided communication ahead of those shutdowns so I'm hopeful this is something easy like the server is hung up and needs a reboot.  

Edited by Paperclip1776
Updated info
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Greling_2 said:

So servers are still down has anyone received answer to ticket

It's my understanding reading EA's ticket process that they will NOT contact you regarding the status of your ticket.  So, if EA closes your ticket, you won't know based on the closed ticket itself if they fixed the issue, acknowledged the issue, ignored the issue, or any other potential outcome.  Both of my tickets I submitted on 6/3 and 6/4 have been closed with no reason or outcome indicated, as expected.

Again, I still give this some hope as it's still not listed under their EA Server Closure site (https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q).  They did remove NfS: Hot Pursuit from EA Play on August 20, 2021 but that doesn't have anything to do with a server closure for PS3 or X360.  Hot Pursuit's AutoLog has worked fine since last August, at least until it was reported a few weeks back.  The first report of an AutoLog issue on this site was, I think, on May 20.  It's possible this issue started at an older date but I'm guessing it's probably not too far off of the reported date on the site. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I really hope this doesn't turn into another Fuse situation where Customer Support gave everyone the runaround for a few months, before quietly adding the game to the server closure list and washing their hands of it :(.

It’s EA, so it doesn’t sound too surprising.

• Like 2