Warning: Servers Down

By the way I couldnt connect to Autolog on NFS Most Wanted either....
so 2 unobtainables now, because of a stupid "Autolog recommendation".

i dont have high hopes,this is probably a silent takedown.

If it was FIFA they would fix it in 1-2 days.

U see where this will go with this decade old games.....

2 hours ago, HamiTosh said:

By the way I couldnt connect to Autolog on NFS Most Wanted either....
so 2 unobtainables now, because of a stupid "Autolog recommendation".

i dont have high hopes,this is probably a silent takedown.

If it was FIFA they would fix it in 1-2 days.

U see where this will go with this decade old games.....

It's probably best to start a thread in the Most Wanted forum so that info doesn't get lost in the shuffle :(.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

It's probably best to start a thread in the Most Wanted forum so that info doesn't get lost in the shuffle :(.

i did start a thread there regarding,if servers are closed,no replies since one week

Edit: servers(most wanted) there seem to be up again ! so hurry up dont when EA kills this for real

Edited by HamiTosh
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, MaliciousOdyssey said:

Online works if you forward your ports. I was just missing the Midnight Cowboy trophy and got it a few minutes ago previous to this post. 

Can confirm Autolog is up and running again.

For those wondering on how to get it, you do not have to hover over “Born in the USA” race, just go over Boulder Desert and press Triangle. Pick exotic and then Ford GT and Midnight Blue (2nd color), the trophy will pop right away after being dreamshot.

Make sure to clear your photos because it won’t save otherwise. Had 7 in the slots, deleted 2, and still couldn’t save it. Had to delete all photos for it to save.

Online is officially completed. I can now fret over my shotty racing skills.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 2

Congrats to everyone that participated in communicating via a social media platform that the Autolog servers were down.  Our efforts may or may not have had anything to do with the fix but I'd like to believe that we had an impact.  Anyway, we got what we wanted, Autolog back up and running.  I was able to take a photo just now and get the Lamborghini Countach trophy (trophy name: Pin-Up) from the DLC pack.  I wanted to share the success.  Enjoy the game while we still have online available.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Can confirm Autolog is up and running again.

For those wondering on how to get it, you do not have to hover over “Born in the USA” race, just go over Boulder Desert and press Triangle. Pick exotic and then Ford GT and Midnight Blue (2nd color), the trophy will pop right away after being dreamshot.

Make sure to clear your photos because it won’t save otherwise. Had 7 in the slots, deleted 2, and still couldn’t save it. Had to delete all photos for it to save.

Online is officially completed. I can now fret over my shotty racing skills.

Has this car to be unlocked or can it be done right away?