Suit Comment?

shiral_rsatu

Has anyone experienced a sudden nuckname change to "Suit Comment"? I ask because this happened to me and I don't understand why.

If I check the profile settings than instead of "mongol" there will be a dash (just "-"). Also at the moment I have three remaining changes allowed.

Maybe my original name was censored? But why now? I've been playing since release date.

Edited by shiral_rsatu

9 minutes ago, barra333 said:

that sounds like something that could get censored

Yeah, I had such experience in other games/socials. I heard that this word can be used as an insult but I'm not a native english speaker and it seems strange to me ☹️

20 hours ago, shiral_rsatu said:

Yeah, I had such experience in other games/socials. I heard that this word can be used as an insult but I'm not a native english speaker and it seems strange to me 2639.png

the first four letters will absolutely get you censored, more of a British-english insult.

Count yourself lucking, I got a 7-days psn suspension because of my user name. I don't know if it was because someone reported me or something. I've been using it since 2011 and it's the first time it has caused me troubled. I'll just stay clear of mp games from now on and buying digital games. It really put a sour feeling in my mouth not being able to download dlcs or games I already own because I was reported in a single game.

Of course, support was useless stating the reason was racism/harassement, etc. Which is weird since I never use chat.

• Like 1