adhoc trophy

riderkwok

So I got this game borrowed from a friend, but before I start the game I would like to know whether I am able to platinum it as it involves some adhoc required for coalition mode (I heard it's difficult to solo it)

So maybe any of you guys (3) need it as well ? Please let me know

You have to have ahp on ps3, Im on region 3 (hongkong) btw, so we should have the same region ahp to start with.

If you're interested or have the platinum and willing to help it'll be appreciated, leave a reply or add me on psn with a message dynasty warrior next so I know, thanks !

Edited by riderkwok

Yes, several people tried before you and Ad Hoc Party doesn't work for Vita games. I did the Coalition mode last year and to have the S rank on all 4 modes, you have to be 3 or 4 players. When we did this, we were 4 and it was not easy, especially Sentinel. So if you plan to be 3 only, be sure all players are very good to this game. This is the reason this platinum is so rare, it is very difficult to find 3 other players with this game near of you, especially in USA and Europe. I was obliged to go to another country haha, 6 hours on the road for a platinum ! :lol:  But now this game is free for PS+, maybe it will be easier.

Edited by Morghal

I have success with god eater 2 and danball senki w (lag free), both are vita games that had adhoc only connection. there's an option that allow you to try auto search function for people that play similar games, but it depends on whether there are still people playing the game. easiest way would be hosting a room with a boosting friend.
maybe this will help:
-register your vita system with your ps3
-your ps3 should be connected at wired mode, so the vita can use the network port of your ps3
-go into the game you intended to play on vita, then go to the ingame adhoc lobby and create a game session (required), and then on the AHP just click on search for game, your AHP should automatically detect your game 

Yes, several people tried before you and Ad Hoc Party doesn't work for Vita games. I did the Coalition mode last year and to have the S rank on all 4 modes, you have to be 3 or 4 players. When we did this, we were 4 and it was not easy, especially Sentinel. So if you plan to be 3 only, be sure all players are very good to this game. This is the reason this platinum is so rare, it is very difficult to find 3 other players with this game near of you, especially in USA and Europe. I was obliged to go to another country haha, 6 hours on the road for a platinum ! :lol:  But now this game is free for PS+, maybe it will be easier.

what I meant is I need another 3, I'm the 4th one  :lol:

• Like 1

On another forums, several people tried this way and maybe it works with the God Eater or Danball Senki but they never success with DW Next. Keep us updated !

For the 3 players, I didn't speak about your request, I just advice people it will be difficult with only 3 players, 4 is better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...