Single Player Trophies/Progression?

Ashande

I’m aware the game is primarily intended as a 4v1 game, ala Dead By Daylight or Friday the 13th, but it is my understanding that there is a form of “story” mode, as well as the option to play with just bots. Wondering if you can unlock trophies or perform other progression related tasks in the offline/single-player modes or not; been hearing conflicting reports and can’t seem to find a definitive answer anywhere.

I unlocked a couple trophies attempting the single player missions over and over. Like the 10 headshots and finishers. But you can easily do this in actual multiplayer matches. 

In reality you’re gonna want to just play the regular survivor vs demon mode. Reason being the XP is the most beneficial. Nothing with bots if you intend for platinum or ranking up quickly. You’ll get 90% of trophies just by playing towards Level 50 User rank (unless they make it to 100 like it should’ve been). 

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
  • Like 2

Don’t give it a pass based off experiences with other games. This is an entity entirely it’s own. It’s difficult, very difficult until you learn it. Just stick with your team and you’ll be fine. Demon play is punishing at first but as you learn it becomes so much fun. Seriously, give it a go 

On 5/21/2022 at 3:05 PM, ChanelOberlin494 said:

Don’t give it a pass based off experiences with other games. This is an entity entirely it’s own. It’s difficult, very difficult until you learn it. Just stick with your team and you’ll be fine. Demon play is punishing at first but as you learn it becomes so much fun. Seriously, give it a go 

As long as you group up, farm items/chests, and attack together, demons dont stand a chance most the time.  A well balanced team, like two melee and a leader/hunter and support, most demons can’t compete unless they’re really good. I think team synergy is the secret sauce needed for easy wins.

• Like 1