Dominated by PC players

Hey guys,

I just wanna say that is it just me, or PC players are dominating the game right now? Cuz I rarely come across PS players in any of the lobbies except trios. And I always get my butt kicked by PC players. I play against PC players all the time in other games like COD, Apex etc. and I can hold my ground. But in these lobbies, I feel severely underpowered. Does anyone else feel the same?

Cheers

• Like 4

Yeah, I usually play with crossplay disabled for that reason. Queue times can get a bit long and sometimes I turn it on during off hours, but it's worth it to get into matches with other console players. Crossplay in this game is fucked - you can't party up with PC players and PC lobbies are filled with cheaters.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I'm not able to get into any cross-play matches. When I started playing the game, it was on by default and quick matchmaking, dominated by PC players. I turned the option off, queues are ridiculous. Turned it back on and I'm still getting only PS players. Tried reverting everything to a default setting, didn't help. Reinstalled the game, didn't help. Are you guys able to get into cross-play matches?

12 hours ago, theSpirae said:

I'm not able to get into any cross-play matches. When I started playing the game, it was on by default and quick matchmaking, dominated by PC players. I turned the option off, queues are ridiculous. Turned it back on and I'm still getting only PS players. Tried reverting everything to a default setting, didn't help. Reinstalled the game, didn't help. Are you guys able to get into cross-play matches?

Make sure you are selecting Duos. Solo is PS players only.