How much did you pay for the complete edition?

Manny_-Ribera666

Bought the game at launch, and the season pass when it was first released for $12 -- so in the end, about $67 for the full package.

Though I did get rid of the game and re-purchase many times after that. So yeah... >>;

Dunno why, but the Complete Edition is still rather expensive at local retailers.

Bought the game at launch, and the season pass when it was first released for $12 -- so in the end, about $67 for the full package.

Though I did get rid of the game and re-purchase many times after that. So yeah... >>;

Dunno why, but the Complete Edition is still rather expensive at local retailers.

Same here, I bought it at launch, then sold it on Ebay, then yesterday, it was so cheap so I bought it again, it's a keeper now :D

• 1 month later...

I've Wanted to buy this game for awhile and actually almost paid 39.99 on the :platinum: PSN for the Complete Edition but was unsure if it was worth it so I waited, and less then a week later the Rockstar Sale popped up. So I cracked the proverbial whip :comp: and I picked the entire LA.NOIRE collection for a less then $11 Bucks, Plus Max Payne 3 Complete for $7 and the Original PS2 Version of Midnight Club for $2.50. It was a good day. :pimp:

Edited by Drumma516

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Paid $6.50 AU for the Complete Edition, totally worth it :)

I bought the "complete edition" a little while back and just installed it, but apparently I now have to buy the DLC's... anyone know what's up with that?

It says it costs money but it really doesn't, so long as you have the game installed and it says Complete Edition, i looked  it up when i did it e few months back and it works, just "buy" them in the INgame store and not from your XMB and their all yours :)