How much did you pay for the complete edition?

Manny_-Ribera666

Paid $6.50 AU for the Complete Edition, totally worth it :)

It says it costs money but it really doesn't, so long as you have the game installed and it says Complete Edition, i looked  it up when i did it e few months back and it works, just "buy" them in the INgame store and not from your XMB and their all yours :)

Ah, I realise that now, cheers mate! :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Picked this up the other day in CeX for £7

Not particularly the best store to buy games pre-owned because you never know what condition the disc is in.

I've came back with movies completely scratched even though I paid like less than £2 for them.. oh well, I'm happy to pick the game up, and it works perfectly :)

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Season Pass is on sale now for 3.37 € in EU-Store.

Does the physical complete edition come with one time-DLC codes or does the disc have some sort of digital marking on it that allows me to download the DLCs for free? I'm asking because I'm going to pick this game up used, so obviously I won't be getting any codes with a used game.

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

Well, you can get lucky with those DLC codes. Soms weeks ago I bought a second hand copy of F1 2012 for PS3 and the VIP pass still worked :)

I also bought the Rockstar Pass for L.A. Noire this week. For that small amount I would not take the risk. I just have the standard version, but looking forward to 100% it. Such a great game! Now I just have to convince my brother to lend me back my copy of it ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...