Drone Racing Help

mike_87

So i have now platted every single yakuza and related game available on ps4/5 except this one, and man the drone racing seems pure hell and very unforgiveable on this.  Is it me or did the drone racing seem alot fairer on Lost Judgment?  More specifically its a few time attacks i am struggling with, those are 3,4,5, 9 and 10.  The whole mechanics/gameplay is just horrendous, one slightly wrong move and you blow the drone up or just completely fuck up your progress.  My drone parts are as follows: SMZ Black chariot, modded thunder god motor, S One S3 Propellor, Modded God speed turbo, Lightspeed Esc,  so that gives me the grading of Speed= S. Turbo = A, Handling=C, Durability=C.  That was following someone else's example.  But maybe some of you know a better layout.  It would really be a shame if i couldnt plat this and finish every RGG Game but it does really feel like a platinum breaker.

Recently completing these, you can do it! Do not be afraid to bounce from any surface when turning in tight places.

Also, there is a really good build you should use for aforementioned trials. I believe it is:

S One Adamant

Modded Thunder God Motor

S One: S3 Propeller

Low Cost Turbo

Lightspeed ESC

It will make S Speed and A (?) Durability, which is the best combo you need for these. 

And do not forgot there are shortcuts in some races which, if pulled right, can save you 3 seconds without an issue.

On 21/05/2022 at 7:26 PM, LucoLoss said:

Recently completing these, you can do it! Do not be afraid to bounce from any surface when turning in tight places.

Also, there is a really good build you should use for aforementioned trials. I believe it is:

S One Adamant

Modded Thunder God Motor

S One: S3 Propeller

Low Cost Turbo

Lightspeed ESC

It will make S Speed and A (?) Durability, which is the best combo you need for these. 

And do not forgot there are shortcuts in some races which, if pulled right, can save you 3 seconds without an issue.

Thanks, done all time attacks now, big mistake i was making was trying the time attacks in single races rather than test flights with no opponents lol, makes it an awful lot easier!!