dfyd

How long does it take to get the requirements for the one online trophy??

37 posts in this topic

How many hours, from starting a new game does it take to get to and complete level 22 and build an FOB? 
Time will differ due to play style of course, but a rough estimate is fine. Is it doable in a day? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

If you play non-stop is doable in a day or maybe less if you have knowledge from the missions (usually if you already played the game before).

 

Just focus on completing the missions, don't worry about mission tasks. Once you get to the missions that takes place in an airport you will have a call about an emergency mission, abort the current mission and go straight to the emergency mission. Once it's completed and after being introduced to FOB section of the game and you build one, you will be able to earn the trophy either by invading somebody's FOB or playing and event (Return of the Skull's or New World Order).


Thank you for this info!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

 

If you play non-stop is doable in a day or maybe less if you have knowledge from the missions (usually if you already played the game before).

 

Just focus on completing the missions, don't worry about mission tasks. Once you get to the missions that takes place in an airport you will have a call about an emergency mission, abort the current mission and go straight to the emergency mission. Once it's completed and after being introduced to FOB section of the game and you build one, you will be able to earn the trophy either by invading somebody's FOB or playing and event (Return of the Skull's or New World Order).

 

Brilliant, thanks. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So basically that is the only unobtainable one after servers shutdown? Everything else is not missable but just harder due to gathering materials offline and not having them online? I am just asking because I am fine with the grind, but wouldnt want to have something unimissable. Thanks

Edited by OverHypedG
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only FOB infiltration trophy is missable, the rest can be obtained by playing v1.

You might want to play online as the grind might be hellish especially the resources and GMP needed for Architect (all mother base upgrade) and lock and loaded (300 developments)

While online you can grind FOB infiltration for easy GMP and directly usable resource for less than 2 minutes. 

 

For v1 you still need to wait for the material to be processed, which takes time...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Llujei said:

Only FOB infiltration trophy is missable, the rest can be obtained by playing v1.

You might want to play online as the grind might be hellish especially the resources and GMP needed for Architect (all mother base upgrade) and lock and loaded (300 developments)

While online you can grind FOB infiltration for easy GMP and directly usable resource for less than 2 minutes. 

 

For v1 you still need to wait for the material to be processed, which takes time...

What level do you need to get to, to access the online grind for all upgrades? You have to get past mission 23 to get the online trophy, what about everything else? How long does the online grind take?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, dfyd said:

What level do you need to get to, to access the online grind for all upgrades? You have to get past mission 23 to get the online trophy, what about everything else? How long does the online grind take?

you just need to play until you unlock mission 21, after you start mission 21, when you get close to the mission marker, you will be notified that an urgent mission can be played, that mission is 22. 

 

Once you complete mission 22, you can expand and upgrade fob and play fob infiltration, that is when you can start the grind. Online trophy unlock as soon as you start your first fob infiltration (not the training infitration).

 

The grind still take hours, but still faster than offline v1 method. I did the grind nonstop and managed to get 300 development, all fob + all team lv 50  and bonus S tier recruits in a day.

 

Go to start-> fob mission -> security challenge -> look for player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel) -> pick whatever platform you want to invade ( different platform give different rewards; i.e support platform give fuel resource) -> start infiltrating -> Sprint to core platform -> Profit -> Repeat

 

For under 2 min, when invading 28/28 lv1 , support platform, you get 6700 (forgot the exact number) fuel, 800k GMP. Best thing is the resource is already processed, so you can use in upgrades directly. 

 

 

Edited by Llujei
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Llujei said:

you just need to play until you unlock mission 21, after you start mission 21, when you get close to the mission marker, you will be notified that an urgent mission can be played, that mission is 22. 

 

Once you complete mission 22, you can expand and upgrade fob and play fob infiltration, that is when you can start the grind. Online trophy unlock as soon as you start your first fob infiltration (not the training infitration).

 

The grind still take hours, but still faster than offline v1 method. I did the grind nonstop and managed to get 300 development, all fob + all team lv 50  and bonus S tier recruits in a day.

 

Go to start-> fob mission -> security challenge -> look for player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel) -> pick whatever platform you want to invade ( different platform give different rewards; i.e support platform give fuel resource) -> start infiltrating -> Sprint to core platform -> Profit -> Repeat

 

For under 2 min, when invading 28/28 lv1 , support platform, you get 6700 (forgot the exact number) fuel, 800k GMP. Best thing is the resource is already processed, so you can use in upgrades directly. 

 

 

thanks man, reallly helpful!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Llujei said:

you just need to play until you unlock mission 21, after you start mission 21, when you get close to the mission marker, you will be notified that an urgent mission can be played, that mission is 22. 

 

Once you complete mission 22, you can expand and upgrade fob and play fob infiltration, that is when you can start the grind. Online trophy unlock as soon as you start your first fob infiltration (not the training infitration).

 

The grind still take hours, but still faster than offline v1 method. I did the grind nonstop and managed to get 300 development, all fob + all team lv 50  and bonus S tier recruits in a day.

 

Go to start-> fob mission -> security challenge -> look for player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel) -> pick whatever platform you want to invade ( different platform give different rewards; i.e support platform give fuel resource) -> start infiltrating -> Sprint to core platform -> Profit -> Repeat

 

For under 2 min, when invading 28/28 lv1 , support platform, you get 6700 (forgot the exact number) fuel, 800k GMP. Best thing is the resource is already processed, so you can use in upgrades directly. 

 

 

Thanks mate, really coming in clutch for us guys late to the party ha. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Llujei said:

Only FOB infiltration trophy is missable, the rest can be obtained by playing v1.

You might want to play online as the grind might be hellish especially the resources and GMP needed for Architect (all mother base upgrade) and lock and loaded (300 developments)

While online you can grind FOB infiltration for easy GMP and directly usable resource for less than 2 minutes. 

 

For v1 you still need to wait for the material to be processed, which takes time...

Are you sure about that? Creating and disarming a nuke trophies are also related to FOB and need to be done online or the development timer gets stuck. For those you will need to finish mission 31 and a lot of resources. There are several topics with that info and it is also in the trophy guide

Edited by fenris-lima
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

Are you sure about that? Creating and disarming a nuke trophies are also related to FOB and need to be done online or the development timer gets stuck. For those you will need to finish mission 31 and a lot of resources. There are several topics with that info and it is also in the trophy guide

Unless you are playing on version 1.0, as has been discussed above

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, fenris-lima said:

Are you sure about that? Creating and disarming a nuke trophies are also related to FOB and need to be done online or the development timer gets stuck. For those you will need to finish mission 31 and a lot of resources. There are several topics with that info and it is also in the trophy guide

Why is mission 31 necessary? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dfyd said:

Why is mission 31 necessary? 

 

Mission 31 unlock nuke development required for 2 trophies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Llujei said:

you just need to play until you unlock mission 21, after you start mission 21, when you get close to the mission marker, you will be notified that an urgent mission can be played, that mission is 22. 

 

Once you complete mission 22, you can expand and upgrade fob and play fob infiltration, that is when you can start the grind. Online trophy unlock as soon as you start your first fob infiltration (not the training infitration).

 

The grind still take hours, but still faster than offline v1 method. I did the grind nonstop and managed to get 300 development, all fob + all team lv 50  and bonus S tier recruits in a day.

 

Go to start-> fob mission -> security challenge -> look for player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel) -> pick whatever platform you want to invade ( different platform give different rewards; i.e support platform give fuel resource) -> start infiltrating -> Sprint to core platform -> Profit -> Repeat

 

For under 2 min, when invading 28/28 lv1 , support platform, you get 6700 (forgot the exact number) fuel, 800k GMP. Best thing is the resource is already processed, so you can use in upgrades directly. 

 

 


How do I find the "player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel)" ? I'm on the security challenge screen but can't see anything in regards to finding a player with those stats. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

50 minutes ago, dfyd said:


How do I find the "player who has 28/28 and lv1 (no security personnel)" ? I'm on the security challenge screen but can't see anything in regards to finding a player with those stats. 

Just select any player, another menu will appear that will show the what level and whether it’s 28/28 or not.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/05/2022 at 6:32 PM, Llujei said:

Only FOB infiltration trophy is missable, the rest can be obtained by playing v1.

You might want to play online as the grind might be hellish especially the resources and GMP needed for Architect (all mother base upgrade) and lock and loaded (300 developments)

While online you can grind FOB infiltration for easy GMP and directly usable resource for less than 2 minutes. 

 

For v1 you still need to wait for the material to be processed, which takes time...

 

So the Deterrence trophy can technically be earned without being connected to the servers? It will just take longer?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an idea and I'm wondering if anyone might want to test this, I can possibly try it after work tonight, but if anyone wants to try this earlier, then be my guest:

 

My current route for the 100% club has me invading my first FOB at 5:31, grinding 8 Base Dev. and 12 Support Platforms (for the resources for the nuke), by 6:58 and starting the nuke build at 8:53.  Development time would be 30 hours real time since my base isn't very highly leveled (it would be 24 hours if your BD Platform was level 4), so technically if you knew all the missions you could start this Friday night and as long as you finished mission 31 by Saturday afternoon you could get your nuke developed and dismantled before the servers close on Monday.  However-

 

That would require a pretty thorough knowledge of the missions and how to finish them quickly, but I've also been doing a lot of "quit to ACC" to avoid waiting for the chopper.   I noticed that when you're in a main mission, if you get one of the objectives and quit to the ACC, the mission task stays marked in the mission select menu and if you haven't completed the mission you get a "-" rank.  What I'm wondering, is does this count as completing the mission for purposes of moving the story along?  Like, will Troy Ocelot call you and say you got new offers?

 

If he does, you could probably get to building the nuke in 2 or 3 hours.  Just start a mission, do a task (like get the diamonds in Mission 1, it will take you 20 seconds), quit to ACC and start mission 2.  Rinse and repeat 31 times, do your FOB invasions to get resources for about an hour and a half, then cook your nuke and you're all set.

 

Anyway, my current save file has all the missions unlocked already, so I can't use it for this.  Unless someone has already tried this, or if someone wants to try right now, I'll probably USB that file and start fresh tonight just to see if it unlocks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL @ thinking you can complete 1 random mission objective, go back to the ACC and have that counted as a fully completed mission. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

LOL @ thinking you can complete 1 random mission objective, go back to the ACC and have that counted as a fully completed mission. 

So did you test this then?  Games are funny sometimes, I know this one definitely counts the task as soon as you do it, as long as you quit to ACC and not restart checkpoint.  Can I interest you in GTA V any % speedrun?  It's 5 straight hours of people quitting missions until the game lets them skip to the next one :)

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, FeelTheCosmos said:

So did you test this then?  Games are funny sometimes, I know this one definitely counts the task as soon as you do it, as long as you quit to ACC and not restart checkpoint.  Can I interest you in GTA V any % speedrun?  It's 5 straight hours of people quitting missions until the game lets them skip to the next one :)

 

 

 

 

So, what's your point about it saving mission tasks? Mission TASKS, and missions completions are 2 completely different things.  I have several missions I have tasks completed in, but the mission is not completed. 

Also. what relevance to GTA V have? I can make a much longer list of games that don't let you do this...you know....almost all of them. 

 

The burden of proof is on you, since you are the one who posted such a theory. You should test before you post, not make stuff up expect others to do your work for you. 

Edited by Floorkiller74
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Wow, dang dude, what are you getting all riled up for?  I would, and am absolutely, going to test this tonight, but this game's servers close in 5 days and I don't see any problem offering a suggestion that someone who's part of the way through the story could check out in a matter of a few minutes.

 

I'm also not even concerned with whether the game "marks" them as completed, I'm interested in whether it unlocks future missions.  Meaning, you could get to Mission 22 and unlock FOB infiltrations without having to learn all the missions, then get to Mission 31 and unlock the nuke.  Again, time is of the essence here, people who are rushing to get this trophy in the last few days are the ones to whom this thread is relevant, and in that vein searching for quicker ways to get there is sort of the opposite of inane, yes?

 

UPDATE:  So I worked on this last night and was able to get Mission 6 unlocked without completing 3 or 4 (I had to do 5 though), then I got 7-10 unlocked without completing 6.  It took the whole night though and I never did figure out what was triggering the game to move forward.  Since nobody has replied asking for this, I'm just going to consider this possible but impractical and move on.

 

TL;DR - it works, but it's just faster to do the missions.  Powerpyx's S Rank videos are pretty quick and you can get to Mission 21 in about 4-5 hours, open your FOB and invade someone and then you'll be safe from unobtainables after the server shutdown.

 

Quote

So the Deterrence trophy can technically be earned without being connected to the servers? It will just take longer?

 

Yes, as long as you can access version 1.0, either from an old (without updates) digital version or a physical copy.

Edited by FeelTheCosmos
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess that if you choose to do FOB and go back to v1 to do nuke after server shutdown you would need to start a new save because of the downgrade?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can try to get the nuke developed. It does require a lot of resources to be made and using the fob resource farming strat helps a lot with developing platforms, weapons etc. Try to get Army, Architect, Lock and Loaded, and Deployment done if you can. It will be easier to get these done with online fob missions for quick resources and it helps with getting higher ranked staff.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it documented that you can do the nuke trophies in v1.0 offline? It was a long time ago that I played the game, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't an option because 99% of the time I play the disc version of games unpatched and never go online unless I'm forced to. I was forced to go online for the nuke trophies. The game was built around not being able to have a nuke without the world knowing, it was kind of the point.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.