Is Platinum Unattainable?

„Variety is the spice of life“ is still a problem on PS5. I tried the whole weekend different solutions to get this trophy but without success. I also having problems to bring the silver and gold category trophies to pop. I have more than 8500 points, enough for both of them. All other trophies seems to be working.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xXBurniXx said:

8500 is silver,9000 gold,platinum 9500 and you have to drive at least 250km with the points without falling again,hope that helps

Did they raise the points for each category in the past? Because I read something about 7000 for silver and 8000 for gold. Than the informations on the website I found were wrong or  outdated. Good to know that you need the consistency of 250km to bring the trophies to pop. That really helps, thanks :-)

14 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

Did they raise the points for each category in the past? Because I read something about 7000 for silver and 8000 for gold. Than the informations on the website I found were wrong or  outdated. Good to know that you need the consistency of 250km to bring the trophies to pop. That really helps, thanks :-)

i think the points were the same.

when i played the ps4 version at least they were

14 hours ago, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

The requirements as @xXBurniXx mentioned were what I needed on the ps4 version so I think it was always the same. Yeah again as @xXBurniXx mentioned after you make it into the category you also need to drive at least that much whilst staying in it to basically confirm your position. I remember it took awhile to get into that category so it was great when I finally made it.

2 minutes ago, xXBurniXx said:

i think the points were the same.

when i played the ps4 version at least they were

Yeah the ps4 version was the same. I actually went on it the other day to get some of the stuff that I needed. I haven't started the career yet so I'll probably get around to it sometime. I know the career is going to take a long time though lol.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2022-5-23 at 2:08 PM, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

„Variety is the spice of life“ is still a problem on PS5. I tried the whole weekend different solutions to get this trophy but without success. I also having problems to bring the silver and gold category trophies to pop. I have more than 8500 points, enough for both of them. All other trophies seems to be working.

Since you've done your reasearch, did you manage to find any new info on what the problem is with spice of life, will it ever be patched. I don't really want to go through the carrer if this remains unobtainable. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 17.7.2022 at 0:37 PM, giggs_amos said:

Since you've done your reasearch, did you manage to find any new info on what the problem is with spice of life, will it ever be patched. I don't really want to go through the carrer if this remains unobtainable. 

Unfortunately not, Today I tried it with the Disc version without updates with no luck. I will give it a last try with the upcoming 1.8 update to be expected in September. If this does not work I will gave up. I also got stuck in career mode with downgrading from gold to silver rating although I am always winning every event with a gold medal. I love ACC but … yeah … tiring.

Edited by TOTENTANZ_77
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, xXBurniXx said:

maybe it would help if everyone reported the issue here. 

https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/acc-console/index.html

Maybe you are right and it is a problem with only a handful of bug reports. I took the time today and reported a longer list of the most important issues (career issues, Variety is the spice of life trophy) with screenshots and everything. They say they will not receive an individual response to my submission unless more information is required, so I guess it is just waiting now.

• Like 2

On 2022-8-9 at 0:22 AM, TOTENTANZ_77 said:

Unfortunately not, Today I tried it with the Disc version without updates with no luck. I will give it a last try with the upcoming 1.8 update to be expected in September. If this does not work I will gave up. I also got stuck in career mode with downgrading from gold to silver rating although I am always winning every event with a gold medal. I love ACC but … yeah … tiring.

I thought of revisiting the game lately; but after this and your endless determination to get it "working", it's just too much of a hassle. 

• 1 month later...
On 4.10.2022 at 10:03 PM, ValerON_13_ said:

The gold medal is not given after the endurance race on Paul Ricard (two hours, short career). And do not give points for winning the qualification. 
Rating drops to silver.

It is also not possible to get the trophy "Variety is the spice of life"

For the career trophies I recommend you to turn cloud synchroniziation off and backup your save game manually. You drive an event, check if you received gold, than close the game and backup. The next backup only after the following, if you received gold again. I had the same problem and with this workaround I finished short and medium career. At the moment I am dealing with the 1.8 update before I will finish the long career.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.10.2022 at 0:02 AM, Siggesvag said:

"Speed Demon" Complete a lap at Spa in under 2:25 is it bugged? I have done 2:24.xxx in practice and hot lap, different cars, on custom difficulty and on pro difficulty, no trophy. Did try PS4 version and no trouble to get it to pop there.

Looks like it is mate :( i just tried on different account to get this thophy  - not working... Tried only "Hotlap"

Trophies in this game really piece of buggy crap unfortunately