Let's Vote for What I Play Next

DJ_Murda_Murk

Which game should I play next?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following games should I play next?

• Spider-Man Remastered (Ps5)
    • Maneater (Ps5)
    • A Plague Tale: Innocence (Ps5)
    • Planet Coaster (Ps5)
    • Ghost Runner (Ps5)
    • Yakuza 3 Remaster
    • Trine
    • Crash Bandicoot Remaster
    • Dying Light
    • Witcher 3
    • Beholder
    • Steamworld Dig
    • Nioh
    • Monster Hunter World
    • Resident Evil Biohazard
    • Alien Isolation
    • Persona 5
    • Bioshock Infinite Remaster
    • Sleeping Dogs
    • The Last Guardian

Back again and I don't know what to play next so help a guy out.  My back log is overstuffed and I have no idea where to go from here.  For this poll I'm gonna concentrate on the few Ps5 games I have as well as any games with sequels (released or announced).  I just finished playing Yakuza Kiwami 2 and will probably continue playing Life is strange 2 while I wait on the poll results.  I won't necessarily be going for the platinum on the winning game.  That will depend on how I am feeling and how much I like the game.  I encourage you to comment as well any thoughts on the games or anything really.

I voted for The Witcher, i love the game it`s not too long, took me about 150h for the complete trophie list and like 50h+ additional stuff.

But if you never played it before, i may would consider waiting for the Ps5 Version in the end of the Year :) 

1 minute ago, Treff_Net said:

I voted for The Witcher, i love the game it`s not too long, took me about 150h for the complete trophie list and like 50h+ additional stuff.

But if you never played it before, i may would consider waiting for the Ps5 Version in the end of the Year :) 

I know I was considering waiting but I don't know if I want to spend the money on it again lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DJ_Murda_Murk said:

lmao right but I doubt I would go for the plat on that one but none the less its a classic and I'd like to give it a try at some point

The Witcher 3 is one of the greatest games ever made and my favorite game of the past generation. If you're even remotely interested in Western RPGs, this one is a must.

3 hours ago, darkrequiem7 said:

Persona 5 or Witcher 3. Two long but very good games. (Get P5 Royale and the witcher 3 dlc as well!)

Ahh looks like I'll have to buy royale since the ps plus collection is the original would rather not spend the money but what can ya do I'd rather play the best version of the game

I chose Monster Hunter World. Brilliant game but if I had to go through the tedious, mentally draining, crowns then so does everyone else :P 

on a serious note, its not that bad anymore because most of the crowns can be achieved via the events which have raised chances of them spawning.

Edited by Silocia

6 hours ago, Silocia said:

I chose Monster Hunter World. Brilliant game but if I had to go through the tedious, mentally draining, crowns then so does everyone else :P 

on a serious note, its not that bad anymore because most of the crowns can be achieved via the events which have raised chances of them spawning.

Good to know I'm not usually a huge rpg person but I have been intrigued by the game even if the trophy list is daunting as hell lol

I voted for Monster Hunter World. One of my favourite games of all time. I just recently got the :platinum: in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as well. Not often you get an expansion that is as good, if not better (and bigger), than the base game. Very fun and addicting game but be aware it is also very long. Base game took me 179 hours and the expansion probably 300+ hours but I spent a lot of time stuffing around in there. Can probably be done a bit faster than that.

Crown hunting does take a while and some people find it tedious but I quite enjoyed it. Just make sure you research which investigations give crowns as you can waste a lot of time farming the wrong ones. Find a weapon/playstyle that suits you and try and master it. All of them have their own strengths.

If you're not up for something that long then my pick would be Spider-Man Remastered.

15 hours ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I voted for Monster Hunter World. One of my favourite games of all time. I just recently got the :platinum: in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne as well. Not often you get an expansion that is as good, if not better (and bigger), than the base game. Very fun and addicting game but be aware it is also very long. Base game took me 179 hours and the expansion probably 300+ hours but I spent a lot of time stuffing around in there. Can probably be done a bit faster than that.

Crown hunting does take a while and some people find it tedious but I quite enjoyed it. Just make sure you research which investigations give crowns as you can waste a lot of time farming the wrong ones. Find a weapon/playstyle that suits you and try and master it. All of them have their own strengths.

If you're not up for something that long then my pick would be Spider-Man Remastered.

Thanks that's all really helpful thank you.

15 hours ago, SnuggleButt_ said:

Please play A Plague Tale: Innocence. 

lmao I will at some point dont you worry

• Like 1