Option "public coop match" doesn't appear on FUT

Morphiroz

I'm trying to get the trophy "be my guest", that requires to win a public coop match on FUT, but this game mode does not appear to me. I asked to a friend to check his game and It appears normally to him. Did anyone have this problem or know how to fix It?

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Morphiroz said:

At least the option to select this appears to you. I can't even search for a match cos' it simply doesn't appear to me.

Have you tried joining a friends lobby and letting him/her select public co-op on their end? Does not work for me, but might for you.

On 21/06/2022 at 6:33 PM, ashley284 said:

Have you tried joining a friends lobby and letting him/her select public co-op on their end? Does not work for me, but might for you.

It's not a coop mode so won't work if you're in a coop session with a friend.

You'll need to search in it solo and hope someone else is also doing the same thing to get paired up.

Then the next step is, you need a 3rd person searching Friendly - Classic Match.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 6/24/2022 at 2:29 PM, kevinyang82 said:

It's not a coop mode so won't work if you're in a coop session with a friend.

You'll need to search in it solo and hope someone else is also doing the same thing to get paired up.

Then the next step is, you need a 3rd person searching Friendly - Classic Match.

Did this steps work with you? until today I can't earn Friends for life trophy on PS5. I really need help or any solve for that issue. My friends list on FIFA 22 version ps5 doesn't show up on main menu it's so annoying to me.

Edited by Tiricy