Mayo Takes #1 Spot From Elden Ring LOL

Camokidd87

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2022 at 6:15 PM, dieselmanchild said:

That’s a whole lot of people who have to live with that shit stain on their profile. They might wipe the mayonnaise off their face, but they will never wipe away the shame.

Mayo is one of the few games where the meme will be more powerful than the shame. It's the OG zero-effort plat

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Datboy1991 said:

Mayo is one of the few games where the meme will be more powerful than the shame. It's the OG zero-effort plat

Lol for sure, it’s had that reputation for a long time now and apparently the sequels have done a good job poking fun at that very thing. It cracks me up though because you can see from the posts and meme-hype around Mayo 2 & 3 releases that such a large number of people have convinced themselves they buy these games because they’re hilarious and want to be in on the memes and fun.

But come on, get real muthafuckas, if you buying My Name is Mayo you’re doing it for the dirt cheap, zero-effort platinum and nothing more. Don’t pretend otherwise! ? 

9 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Lol for sure, it’s had that reputation for a long time now and apparently the sequels have done a good job poking fun at that very thing. It cracks me up though because you can see from the posts and meme-hype around Mayo 2 & 3 releases that such a large number of people have convinced themselves they buy these games because they’re hilarious and want to be in on the memes and fun.

But come on, get real muthafuckas, if you buying My Name is Mayo you’re doing it for the dirt cheap, zero-effort platinum and nothing more. Don’t pretend otherwise! ? 

Other than Mayo 2, my last 90%+ plat was over two years ago. I can't speak for others, but in my case I do it for the memes.