[POLL] New PlayStation Plus Service You'll Choose

TurtlePM

PS+ Service You'll Choose  

565 members have voted

1. 1. What service will you choose when it's available in your country?

• I already have PS+ Premium/Deluxe (Plus+Now)
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Premium/Deluxe
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Extra
    • I'll stick with PS+ Essentials
    • I won't subscribe to any PS+ Service

Premium, it's a super easy choice.

I've had PS Now since November 2020, and so I want to make sure I keep getting to stream/download a lot of games with the new service.

The classic games are a big motivator for me. Hopefully they deliver in quality and quantity. The initial list is small, and I hope they don't trickle. 

There's still too many unanswered questions about the content of the service tiers. I need to see more concrete evidence of the availability of titles, their inevitable rotation intervals and an expanded in-depth view of the overall features before I commit to subscribing to anything beyond basic PS+ for online & cloud backups.

• Like 3

I wish there was an option for “undecided” because that’s where I am currently. I need to see more of the list from the premium tier before I make a choice of doing a 3 month plan in that tier because right now, the current list of classic games is embarrassingly underwhelming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

There's still too many unanswered questions about the content of the service tiers. I need to see more concrete evidence of the availability of titles, their inevitable rotation intervals and an expanded in-depth view of the overall features before I commit to subscribing to anything beyond basic PS+ for online & cloud backups.

This is my thoughts as well. I can afford to wait until this is all fleshed out and more is added to it. If they add their anime service to it, I’ll upgrade. But for now, I can wait.