TurtlePM

[POLL] New PlayStation Plus Service You'll Choose

PS+ Service You'll Choose   565 members have voted

1. 1. What service will you choose when it's available in your country?

• I already have PS+ Premium/Deluxe (Plus+Now)
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Premium/Deluxe
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Extra
    • I'll stick with PS+ Essentials
    • I won't subscribe to any PS+ Service

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

104 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm curious about what service the community is interested on, even though it's not available in all countries until next month.

Edited by TurtlePM

Right now, I still have a few months of Plus+Now left, gonna enjoy Premium the best I can.

After that, it will depend on what games they might add and what discounts might pop up. Might even pay monthly, to keep my options open.

Since i took advantage of the 1 year psnow sub on that 1 day the link was still active im locked in for 2 years of premium.

Stickning with same as now. Nothing for me that makes me wanna upgrade.... For now

What is the difference between the tiers?

Can you add Deluxe to the poll? We don't have Premium over here

I'm sticking with the basic tier, because I don't need or want the other stuff they're offering.

Premium, it's a super easy choice.

I've had PS Now since November 2020, and so I want to make sure I keep getting to stream/download a lot of games with the new service.

The classic games are a big motivator for me. Hopefully they deliver in quality and quantity. The initial list is small, and I hope they don't trickle. 

Premium without a doubt 😍

There's still too many unanswered questions about the content of the service tiers. I need to see more concrete evidence of the availability of titles, their inevitable rotation intervals and an expanded in-depth view of the overall features before I commit to subscribing to anything beyond basic PS+ for online & cloud backups.

I’ll stick with the basic. I thought of dropping it but I like some of the discounts on games and being able to save to the cloud.

Basic. Unless a lot of legacy games I would like to plat get that support I see very little reason to spend any more money on Sony

They are giving 400+ games, but I already have 400+ games from being a long time subscriber.

So no reason for more games that I won't play.

I wish there was an option for “undecided” because that’s where I am currently. I need to see more of the list from the premium tier before I make a choice of doing a 3 month plan in that tier because right now, the current list of classic games is embarrassingly underwhelming.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

There's still too many unanswered questions about the content of the service tiers. I need to see more concrete evidence of the availability of titles, their inevitable rotation intervals and an expanded in-depth view of the overall features before I commit to subscribing to anything beyond basic PS+ for online & cloud backups.

This is my thoughts as well. I can afford to wait until this is all fleshed out and more is added to it. If they add their anime service to it, I’ll upgrade. But for now, I can wait. 

wont subscribe to any service right away going to wait and see how it turns out first :)

Likely, I'll continue to not pay for PS+ since it sucks. 

Won't upgrage for now, PS+ is enough for me, beside I am still have plenty of unplay titles in my backlog, no need to add more.

I'm thinking extra for now, since I don't really have any interest in streaming or playing older/classic games over the service. Unless they add some older games that really catch my eye I'll pass on premium.