[POLL] New PlayStation Plus Service You'll Choose

TurtlePM

PS+ Service You'll Choose  

565 members have voted

1. 1. What service will you choose when it's available in your country?

• I already have PS+ Premium/Deluxe (Plus+Now)
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Premium/Deluxe
    • I'll upgrade to PS+ Extra
    • I'll stick with PS+ Essentials
    • I won't subscribe to any PS+ Service

Honestly, I don't like the new subscription system, not because it is bad, it would be actually great for me if it existed 2-3 years ago, but now I came to a stage in my life that I don't want to spend more and more time on video games. I already played 80-90% of the top games exist today with the exception of some games launched in last two years. I almost done with my backlog, I have like 10-15 games left to play in my list (already purchased) then I just want to play maybe a few top tier games each year (like Elden Ring, GoW, Starfield) and nothing else. So, even if they start to include AAA games on Day 1, I don't think I'll move regardless of the price efficiency. I don't want to have that option available for me if it makes sense. It is just a certain limit for me.

Also, even if I change my mind and decide to play more video games again, I'd be more picky and maybe try Switch or Xbox (because of backwards compatibility for games like - TOS 3/4, Fallout 3/NV, Dragon Age, MGS 1-2-3 etc.). I don't see the point on spending any more time on games like Miles Morales, Assassins Creed, Guardian of Galaxy etc. which have nothing unique about them and just feels like doing the same thing over and over again. In fact I played lots of them in the past, so maybe that's why feel like this.