Best places to purchase PS+ subscriptions?

ZZ383

It's that time of the year for me, and I have never reliably found any one particular place to purchase a PS+ subscription on sale. 

So I am asking the forum where they think is the best place to go for a renewal of the basic "Essential" subscription.  I just want to continue having access to the monthly games and my giant backlog of PS+ monthly games. 

See, normally I would say CDKeys...but this last year for them has been pretty garbage. When I re-upped my sub for 2021, I paid $28 for a year...just $28! This year, I haven't seen them fall below $40, so I had to get it from another site called Electronics First, and even then it was still $37. No one has had an actual GOOD deal on it for awhile now. 

I always used to use eBay, but something happened where people have found ways to scam sellers, so not only are you not likely to find a deal (I don't consider $40-$45 a deal), but they also won't just message you the code anymore. They have to E-Mail you the physical card which can take however long it takes to get to you. 

So I'm hoping after this new PS+ tier system drops....CDKeys actually gets back to having low prices again. 

But if you want to look into these places yourself check out:
CDKeys

Electronic First

Eneba

Edited by Viper