trophy thoughts

offdutysuperhero

While easy, I appreciate that at least some effort was put into it. I mean, they could have done all-story stuff, that's it, but here we have a challenge (Escape the base without killing any guards), explorational/missable stuff (Armory), some enjoyable things with chandelier and glass. It's fine, considering SF1 didn't have secrets like 2 as far as I can remember. Too bad no Hard Mode stuff, though.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Easy? Haha you don't remember how difficult completing this game is do you. That complete all missions trophy is going to be tough 

I replayed it in 2012, it wasn't challenging, just fun most of the time (second half of the game is pretty weak at times and those caves are just boring). Nah, it's easy it you know how to roll.

1 hour ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Very easy list 

interesting to see it tagged as a PS5 title 

As with Ape Escape perhaps a PS4 Trophylist is still underway.

Either way, it will be fun after all these years to play Syphon Filter again.

Im very happy that they have the trophy support, i hope sony checks the stats of downloads/buys, about how important is that you offer the old stuff something new, mainly to the people who constantly play their products.

im quite curious if the cheat codes will block any trophies, and i hope the popping isnt glitched in any form or way.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, ConAir said:

As with Ape Escape perhaps a PS4 Trophylist is still underway.

Either way, it will be fun after all these years to play Syphon Filter again.

According to Exophase, it's also getting the PS4 treatment too: https://www.exophase.com/game/syphon-filter-psn/trophies/

In fact, looks like so far, all these PS1 classics are also coming to PS4 from what I can tell on their site.

• Like 3