Trophy thoughts?

Elite_Sniper001

This is the only Hot Shots Golf game I've never even played briefly (despite owning a physical copy of it lol). The albatross and hole-in-one seem to be the most challenging from my initial scan. Looking forward to getting the platinum!

ALSO, I pray they add the rest of the PS1/PS2/PSP games! If I could only choose one more, it would have to be Fore (Gotta have that Ratchet & Jak)!

44 minutes ago, ButtingHam said:

The albatross and hole-in-one seem to be the most challenging from my initial scan.

This is most likely correct. Seems to be a similar list to Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational without the MP trophies.

Pretty sure Albatross will be the hardest one, you'll have 4+ chances on most of the courses to at least get a Hole in One. Whereas an Albatross might only be doable on one or two holes in the early level courses.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It easier then I thought after using a video on YouTube for Holey Smokes! & I Thought Albatross Were Only in the Ocean. Once you find a video for each trophy. Go to Training & get the same player, course, wind setting in the video you choose. Just do the same shot they did.

7 hours ago, OldWorm67 said:

It easier then I thought after using a video on YouTube for Holey Smokes! & I Thought Albatross Were Only in the Ocean. Once you find a video for each trophy. Go to Training & get the same player, course, wind setting in the video you choose. Just do the same shot they did.

Hey could you link the YT vid?