Good Company Glitched

DanielVT

I have finished #1 squad multiple times online and offline so many times. Literally cannot describe how many times. It literally will not pop. I've waited days and tried any other trick. What can I do? Is anyone else having this issue?

Edited by DanielVT

27 minutes ago, DanielVT said:

I have finished #1 squad multiple times online and offline so many times. Literally cannot describe how many times. It literally will not pop. I've waited days and tried any other trick. What can I do? Is anyone else having this issue?

It popped for me when I was trying out the vs bot mode on custom maps.  This was a few months ago, iirc there have been a few patches that removed some of the more chaotic game modes (128 v 128?) 

So I don't know if they fucked the requirements.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

It popped for me when I was trying out the vs bot mode on custom maps.  This was a few months ago, iirc there have been a few patches that removed some of the more chaotic game modes (128 v 128?) 

So I don't know if they fucked the requirements.

Yeah people are still getting it. It's just so glitched.

2 minutes ago, DanielVT said:

Yeah people are still getting it. It's just so glitched.

That sucks,

I would recommend making a custom map. On something small free for all death match, up your HP to max, gun damage max, and if you want headshot damage multiplyer max.

Then go on a rampage. (It's fun to mow down a cluster of bots trying to kill one another)

I did this on calidascope iirc.  

It's how I got most my trophy's as I'm kinda shit w FPS games anymore and Bf games haven't 'felt' the same since bf3. But that's just personal taste.

39 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

That sucks,

I would recommend making a custom map. On something small free for all death match, up your HP to max, gun damage max, and if you want headshot damage multiplyer max.

Then go on a rampage. (It's fun to mow down a cluster of bots trying to kill one another)

I did this on calidascope iirc.  

It's how I got most my trophy's as I'm kinda shit w FPS games anymore and Bf games haven't 'felt' the same since bf3. But that's just personal taste.

Is this how you unlocked good company?

I was going to pull up my PS5 capture of the title, and post it, but i apparently deleted to clear up room - last BF2042 trophy i got recorded was "a bird a plane" - but i know for a fact, I got 99% of my current trophys in bot mode, as i was working on metals. 

unless they changed something in the last few months in the coding. 

8 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

I was going to pull up my PS5 capture of the title, and post it, but i apparently deleted to clear up room - last BF2042 trophy i got recorded was "a bird a plane" - but i know for a fact, I got 99% of my current trophys in bot mode, as i was working on metals. 

unless they changed something in the last few months in the coding. 

Man I really am enjoying the game now after all the fixes it's just sad how messed up it is. Needed another year of development. 

6 hours ago, DanielVT said:

Man I really am enjoying the game now after all the fixes it's just sad how messed up it is. Needed another year of development. 

its a good title, I had my doubts when i picked it up cheep (roomie got it on launch for PC and was on about all the glitches)

Hopefully the trophy pop's for you soon!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 25/05/2022 at 3:34 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

its a good title, I had my doubts when i picked it up cheep (roomie got it on launch for PC and was on about all the glitches)

Hopefully the trophy pop's for you soon!

It is not a good title, it is a cheap rushed garbage and anyone defending it needs to play better games. It is unacceptable that EA released it the state it was in and goes to show how much they care for quality. No campaign, numerous bugs, textures not loading, crashing etc. If you think this is a good title, you have bad taste, soz son. 

I don't care if they patched it the game is still a unfinished shell of a game and I regretted ever playing this (edit->) garbage.

Edited by ElektrickRage