Semper Fidelis trophy PS5 counter not incrementing

Tiffanniebaby

Is anyone else’s counter/tracker for the Semper Fidelis trophy increasing above 0? I’m pretty far in the campaign and I’ve successfully completed at least 5-10 emperor requests but mine still says 0/20.

Just curious if I’m not the only one. I’m going to keep completing requests and count myself to see if the trophy still pops at 20 but I’m suspicious it won’t. 

Ok so I figured it out. Semper Fidelis isn’t unattainable, it’s just really poorly worded. It says 20 of the emperor’s requests, and you get a lot of emperor’s requests at various times throughout the campaign but for some reason they don’t count. 

Campaign level 24 has “scientific requests”. There is a separate trophy for scientific requests, but these requests also count towards Semper Fidelis. My counter finally incremented during level 24. 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 6:28 AM, deliege said:

I can confirm Semper Fidelis works that way. But Newbie IS glitched. Just finished the campaign, and nothing. Maybe it's also poorly worded. I did the campaign on normal. 

Ya I’m stuck on that one too. I’m replaying the entire campaign on easy. I originally did normal, then reduced difficulty to easy halfway through so I thought maybe that was why. Did you lose any levels? I lost once. 

5 hours ago, Tiffanniebaby said:

Ya I’m stuck on that one too. I’m replaying the entire campaign on easy. I originally did normal, then reduced difficulty to easy halfway through so I thought maybe that was why. Did you lose any levels? I lost once. 

No I never got a game over.

I may have played a map on easy to see the difference (probably irrelevant but who knows).