What will happen to my online resources when the servers shut off

31 minutes ago, Llujei said:

I believe there is a thread of someone tested it and yes you still can. But you need to keep the game on for 24 hours.

It's easy for me. Because I'm always AFK on PlayStation.

On 31/05/2022 at 11:23 AM, CrisDurante91 said:

Then, the mother base can no longer be fully upgraded?

MOB can still be fully upgraded (just need to grind harder for resources) because all platforms development time is offline. Your 1st FOB which you get for free and others you may have bought can no longer be upgraded however. Their timer is online so they will be stuck on the last level you reached forever.

On 31/05/2022 at 0:52 PM, Tiricy said:

Guys If I played on v1.0 of the game can I get nuke weapon trophy?

Someone on a different thread confirmed that even if you play patched you can still develop the nuke offline as long as you have all the required materials and keep the game on for 24+ hours. Only 1 trophy is truly unattainable now.

On 31/05/2022 at 3:59 PM, Kolm said:

It's possible to have negative offline GMP but at certain points things would be calculated again to a 10% offline and 90% online part.
Not sure how that will be calculated now the servers are offline. Might depend on the last status before shutdown.

The GMP calculation won't come into play ever again. The Online GMP will be inaccessible and any GMP you get now will just increase your overall offline GMP upto a max of 5,000,000.

2 hours ago, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

The GMP calculation won't come into play ever again. The Online GMP will be inaccessible and any GMP you get now will just increase your overall offline GMP upto a max of 5,000,000.

I was referring to what would happen with the GMP you had before the shutdown on the moment of shutdown not with newly earned GMP.

Like would it take what you had as offline when you turned off the game before the shutdown, as your new amount of offline GMP (possibly negative!) or would it still recalculate it to 10% offline and 90% online meaning you'll have 10% of the total you had the moment you turned off the game. It would depend on how the data is saved and if the savefile keeps track of the online part (and updates it from time to time with the server) or not.

I know I turned on the game once during maintenance (small heart attack at the time because I didn't knew about that) but I can't remember how my GMP was calculated when the game booted.

So it's not possible to upgrade your FOB after shutdown... That's a big oof. You could have twice as many soldiers that way, making the 'all platforms level 50' trophy a lot easier.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 1