Hello!

TheNobleOnez

I've been here for a few months now but only now decided to introduce myself. My name is Alex but you can call me Noble. I'm Canadian. My favourite game series is Uncharted, my first console was the PS3, my first games were Uncharted 2 and ModNation Racers, and I've been a trophy hunter since 2019. I have 42 platinums to my name so far, with my first plat being The Sims 4 and my latest plat being Cyberpunk 2077.

• Like 3

On 5/24/2022 at 6:08 AM, TheNobleOnez said:

I've been here for a few months now but only now decided to introduce myself. My name is Alex but you can call me Noble. I'm Canadian. My favourite game series is Uncharted, my first console was the PS3, my first games were Uncharted 2 and ModNation Racers, and I've been a trophy hunter since 2019. I have 42 platinums to my name so far, with my first plat being The Sims 4 and my latest plat being Cyberpunk 2077.

Congratulations Alex, on your Cyberpunk 2077 Platinum? , i m glad ? u conquered it after the hiccup u had with the gigs.

• Like 3

Hello Noble! as you stated i have seen you around, and look forward to keep seeing you! Enjoy your stay?

Also i have only been here 5 months and just avoided making an introduction so i can kind of relate ;')

• Like 2