“Crafting potions”?

Mokujin

So I’ve beaten the tree boss, and spoken to a potion woman. She puts me into a mini game, there’s a load of ingredients and then customers come and ask for things… in Indonesian? There are no prompts, hints, or anything. They just say some Indonesian words (I play in English) and I’m somehow supposed to figure out what to do? Any help?

not a fan of this game at all and now I’ve gotten to this part and it’s just made me hate it.

On 5/24/2022 at 5:50 PM, Keidah said:

So I’ve beaten the tree boss, and spoken to a potion woman. She puts me into a mini game, there’s a load of ingredients and then customers come and ask for things… in Indonesian? There are no prompts, hints, or anything. They just say some Indonesian words (I play in English) and I’m somehow supposed to figure out what to do? Any help?

To the right of the large cauldron is a wall with five pieces of paper on it. Those contain the recipes for each of the potions.

It's not Indonesian, it's the name of the potion the customer asks for.

It'll take a few minutes to memorize the recipes, but it's definitely not a tough game. You can use [options] to pause the game and look at your notes (I made notes of each recipe).

All recipes require Wildfruit, and there's no rule that the ingredients need to be in a certain order, so keeping one Wildfruit 'banked' reduces the recipes to one or two extra ingredients.

You need a score of 2000 to claim all the possible rewards. There's no bonus -as far as I'm aware- for getting a score between 2000 and 5000. You get 10 points for each happy customer, lose one heart if they leave, but regain all when you reach the goal.

Recipe-Game.png

Red: Tiria

Green: Urga

Yellow: Jaya Jiwa

Pink: Minyak Melati

Blue: Bunga Kamboja

White: all recipes!

Edited by Shikotei-kun