100% from scratch in 2022?

Hello everyone!

Is this game still possible to do? How hard are the trophies? Do the online servers work well? Do I need an online pass or can I just buy the physical version? 

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by zemiguelreis
  • Like 1

I played in 2021, didn't plat yet because there are some grindy trophies like do thousands super moves and stuff like that.

I have a physical disc and didn't buy season pass. The servers seems ok but I basically boost with my friends on my country so it was fine.

Regular trophies are fine nothing much trouble.

But the grind IS real.

Edited by CobraMJD
Auto incorrect
  • Like 1

You also need a boosting partner who's close to you for Any Time, Any Place! trophy (use Arcade Fight Request 30 times). If your boosting partner is far away, there's a really big chance you won't be available to trigger Fight Request once.

Edited by kenseizenkai

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:

I'd just add that you should better boost the online Trophies, good luck trying to play 500 matches for real. :lol:

Gladly the Vita version cut the number of matches from the online trophies, on Vita you need 100 matches, still a lot but the grind on PS3 was huge.

1 hour ago, kenseizenkai said:

You also need a boosting partner who's close to you for Any Time, Any Place! trophy (use Arcade Fight Request 30 times). If your boosting partner is far away, there's a really big chance you won't be available to trigger Fight Request once.

I couldn't boost that one on Vita, nor with my PS3, nor with friends... I had to do that one legit, maybe it's because of what you said.... Gladly on Vita you only need 10, and even 1 year ago there was people playing.

1 hour ago, CobraMJD said:

Regular trophies are fine nothing much trouble.

2 or 3 missions are annoying af. Especially the one against the two bosses... And the one of the grabbers...

3 hours ago, zemiguelreis said:

Hello everyone!

Is this game still possible to do? How hard are the trophies? Do the online servers work well? Do I need an online pass or can I just buy the physical version? 

Thank you for reading. 

Not sure if you are aware of the ad hoc trophy, you need another PSV with the game for it (SFxT doesn't work on PSTV btw)

Online pass is not mandatory for the plat, and not sure if it helps... Maybe some gems could help in some missions but not sure...

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

2 or 3 missions are annoying af. Especially the one against the two bosses.

Oh yeah, true. I had forgotten those, it's really a pain, takes several attempts, I know there's a good guide only to this mode, with some effort everyone can get it.

Thank you for your replies! It seems like it's fairly doable if I find someone that is also interested in doing the grind. My main problem is the 2nd PS Vita that I don't own and I don't have any IRL friend with one, only PS4s or 5s. Will probably leave this one for now, unless some Portuguese random guy from Lisbon appears and wants to do this too haha

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished the vita version recently,  there are people in this forum saying its grindy, the vita version is not grindy, only 50 finishers compared to the ps3 version which is 500 ?

the only trophy that made this plat take forever was finding someone with same game on a vita in 2022 lol (ad hoc trophy)

I got the trophy a year later or more luckily...

the rest was pretty simple , the online is pretty active because there are still several ps3 players playing,  and as one guy stated there are 2 missions that are challenging but not really that hard. Mission 17 and 19 (but you can somewhat cheese them)

Edited by Spookyentertainm

• 1 year later...