Poison Trophy - different solution

Just a little guide for all of you Vita AC3L players. All of the guides I found for Poison seem to point to Sequence 3-3 (Vanishing Slaves) for being the best solution for this trophy. I tried over 20 times with no luck. The white coat soldier spawns away from the group by the carriage, and he just stops killing the other soldiers once three are down. If you can even get them all bunched up. This game just has way too many glitches for this method to work, even if you do try to run around distracting them or using smoke bombs.

Easier solution: go to the main plaza in New Orleans, where the church and gallow is, run around getting everyone's attention, including the four guards standing by a gate which have two white coats. Use a combination of smoke bombs and running around until you can go incognito in one of the haystacks with all of the guards and mercs bunched up (should have close to ten). Fire the berserk dart from the haystack at one of the white coat guards, he will knock out at least five and you will get your trophy. It took me one attempt of this after an hour of botched attempts with the method all of these other guides point to. This is also a convenient spot as this is the same place most get the Human Shield trophy.

I hope this helps someone else!

• 2 months later...

I got the poison trophy first attempt easily in the sequence 3-3 vanishing slaves, the trick is too poison a normal guard first on perimeter so all the guards group around and attack that guard as soon as that happens poison the white coat guard and then he kills the guards from behind with no resistance or parrying / blocking slowing him down.