DLC Trophies + Co-Op

Recently I have been going for platinum on this game. On psn profiles the main trophy list is separated from the dlc trophies, but on ps3/ps4 trophies the dlc is on the same list as the base game trophies. To get platinum, do the dlc trophies need to be obtained or is it just bad UI?

For the Co-Op trophies is it possible to still find people online? I don't have any friends who have this game to play with so, I'm relying on Co-Op lobbies eventually having someone.

Thank you for any reply.

6 minutes ago, Ascrub24 said:

Recently I have been going for platinum on this game. On psn profiles the main trophy list is separated from the dlc trophies, but on ps3/ps4 trophies the dlc is on the same list as the base game trophies. To get platinum, do the dlc trophies need to be obtained or is it just bad UI?

For the Co-Op trophies is it possible to still find people online? I don't have any friends who have this game to play with so, I'm relying on Co-Op lobbies eventually having someone.

Thank you for any reply.

It's a ps3 thing, if i remember correctly, for most games you can press :square:(?) In the trophy list, and then have the option to switch the view to dlc and base game.

So for your question:

1. It's bad UI

2. You can make a boosting session to find people, but i think most trophies can be done solo

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Colin said:

It's a ps3 thing, if i remember correctly, for most games you can press :square:(?) In the trophy list, and then have the option to switch the view to dlc and base game.

So for your question:

1. It's bad UI

2. You can make a boosting session to find people, but i think most trophies can be done solo

Ok thanks so much ?

8 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This game was released before DLC list separation was a thing so a lot of pre-2010/2011 games don't have the "+" symbol on their DLC trophies.

Yeah i was just concerned that it was far back enough that they just added dlc trophies to the main list. 

• Like 1

To give you a counter argument. I played this fairly recently and for the second DLC I ended up playing with randoms quite a bit and never saw anything fishy... aside from horrible play from their side. Most of The DLC trophies can be done solo and are much easier that way, there are just a few things that are easier with others like getting to round 20 without buying perks.

On 5/25/2022 at 6:42 PM, Letenko22 said:

To give you a counter argument. I played this fairly recently and for the second DLC I ended up playing with randoms quite a bit and never saw anything fishy... aside from horrible play from their side. Most of The DLC trophies can be done solo and are much easier that way, there are just a few things that are easier with others like getting to round 20 without buying perks.

You mention a lot of the DLC stuff is easier solo, can you shed some light which ones you recommend doing solo and which ones you suggest are easier doing with a group?

2 hours ago, Fletch350 said:

You mention a lot of the DLC stuff is easier solo, can you shed some light which ones you recommend doing solo and which ones you suggest are easier doing with a group?

I can tell you the first dlc is better done solo. I'm not a skilled zombie player by any means but have almost completed the entire list solo. I've read the second dlc is similar in that most are easier solo, with the exception of Perkaholics Anonymous and possibly Pack Addict

• Like 1

1 hour ago, black__bunny said:

I can tell you the first dlc is better done solo. I'm not a skilled zombie player by any means but have almost completed the entire list solo. I've read the second dlc is similar in that most are easier solo, with the exception of Perkaholics Anonymous and possibly Pack Addict

Pack Addict isn't that hard solo if you can manage to train zombies easily. Perkaholics Anonymous on the other hand is quite difficult, took me a few tries solo and I consider myself a good zombies player, I definetely would recommend doing it with others. Other than that, the rest is relatively easy :D

6 hours ago, Fletch350 said:

Like @black__bunny said, the entire 1st DLC (Map Pack 2) is quite easy solo. The only one that will require some effort will be Big Baller. You might need to get lucky with finding Jugger-nog without opening too many doors, but aside from that the strategy I used is very similiar to THIS video. I don't consider myself greta at Zombies by any means and I manged to get it on my 4th try, so I'm sure you'll be fine.

As for the 2nd DLC (Map Pack 3), nothing was really difficult per say. You will need some luck for Acquire Waffle Weapons! The one I'd highly recommend doing wiht others is Perkaholics Anonymous, solo I manged to get to round 18 at most, if I recall. The good thing about doin it in a group is - the others can buy as many perks as they want, you're the only one who will have to remain Perk-less.

Best of luck to you. If I can do it, so can everyone else, so I wouldn't worry about it too much, just remember to have fun.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2022-05-25 at 2:46 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Wouldn't recommend playing co-op with randoms, this is one of the CoD games where mod menus can auto-pop the entire trophy list for other players

Jeez man, that is scary. ?

If something like this were to happen to you, can you immediately force quit the game and delete your profile off the console before they get synced to the servers and cause the game to be a write off forever?

When I go back to clean this game up I plan to do it either solo or with safe partners here from PSNP via the boosting sessions, but it would still be good to know how to handle this situation if it ever happened in this game or another. Having a hacker screw you out of a hard earned platinum like WaW would seriously suck.

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

If something like this were to happen to you, can you immediately force quit the game and delete your profile off the console before they get synced to the servers and cause the game to be a write off forever?

Yes but you have to be quick, because the PS3 has limited auto-sync. The moment the hacked trophies start popping, force close the game via the PS Button, disconnect your PS3 from the internet, then go into your account settings and nuke your profile. Once that's done, recreate your profile and copy over a clean backup save :).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Yes but you have to be quick, because the PS3 has limited auto-sync. The moment the hacked trophies start popping, force close the game via the PS Button, disconnect your PS3 from the internet, then go into your account settings and nuke your profile. Once that's done, recreate your profile and copy over a clean backup save :).

How exactly does the limited auto-sync work? I’ve noticed it before — in fact in happened to me a few days ago with Two Worlds II. In that case I suspected it had something to do with being on PS4 simultaneously, or possibly even the PS App but I’m not sure. 

Thanks for the info as well man, you are always well informed. ? It is a relief knowing you’re not completely helpless if that were to happen. I’ve got lots of old PS3 games with multiplayer to clean up in the future and worry slightly about the possibility of such a thing even though it’s uncommon.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

How exactly does the limited auto-sync work? I’ve noticed it before — in fact in happened to me a few days ago with Two Worlds II. In that case I suspected it had something to do with being on PS4 simultaneously, or possibly even the PS App but I’m not sure. 

Thanks for the info as well man, you are always well informed. 1f642.png It is a relief knowing you’re not completely helpless if that were to happen. I’ve got lots of old PS3 games with multiplayer to clean up in the future and worry slightly about the possibility of such a thing even though it’s uncommon.

I never figured it out but I imagine it's time based ?.

• Like 1