Multiplayer

Just wondering, how active is the MP side of things?  Just came back to the game since launch and saw all the added content.. tried out the multiplayer and the survival was absolutely brutal l lost as soon as wave 1 started (legends I think)

Is this a active MP or something I'll likely need to boost?   After a 30-40min of survival, no other player was found.

Hmm... I hope the MP servers are not "Launch / DC / Ps5 ver" separated. 

maybe ill try to make a boost group for this,  as i've no real idea what to expect or honestly do, lol in the <MP> side of things, Kinda felt like For Honor with GoT controls. Vs  bots - lol  

I've been knocking out the multiplayer trophies for this over the last week and have had no problems with matchmaking 95% of the time across story or survival, even at 5 am I can get a full survival gold level game. It's a shared player pool between PS4 and 5, vanilla and DC. I'd recommend just replaying the first story level a bunch until you hit 35 ki before even touching survival bronze. I still have two classes to fully level, so I can help if you want to.

Edited by communistwookiee