Trophy list thoughts

I was planning to not buy this game developer’s games anymore after he unfollowed me on my now suspended Twitter account (it’s basically a fuck you to someone who bought and played your games) but not sure if I will be able to resist buying this since I liked the original Perils Of Baking games.

Edited by BrettyBoy
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, illuminati1556 said:

1. A developer doesn't have to follow their fans. They usually don't. I think you have this relationship backwards.

2. Your account was suspended. You need to screw up pretty hard to be suspended, so it sounds like it's safe to assume if he unfollowed you, you probably deserved it.

In other news, at first glance, this trophy list doesn't seem nearly as difficult as Colin said it would be. It sounds like fun and a fair challenge. I just hope the 55 secrets are somehow tracked or that someone makes a guide. Everything else should be easy to keep track of and do.

He is the one that directley followed me first. You can get suspended on Twitter just for not being an NPC cuck because the admins of Twitter are cucks themselves that expect you to only have hiveminded views like the majority and to not speak the truth.

Edit: Oh, I see he has a huge follower to following ratio now. Maybe he went on an unfollowing spree for whatever reason.

Another edit: I don’t think he had such a big ratio at the time I saw he unfollowed me though, if I recall right so idk, it’s whatever.

Edited by BrettyBoy

26 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don’t think the Follow Wars really require so much discussion.

If you mean my reply then I don’t really consider it a ‘war’. I haven’t went out my way to harass him or anything like that.

14 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Someone told me this remake is free if you own the original game, but that seems kinda farfetched to me. Anyone able to confirm or disprove that?

That is not the case. Super Perils of Baking is cross-buy between PS4 and PS5, but it is not cross-buy with the original Perils of Baking.

• Like 4

Anyone know how to kill the flaming marshmallows? I’ve pushed them off edges, into water, and I think into lava as well. Recipe isn’t popping for me.

Same goes for the balloon ones, not sure how to get them. Unless the unlockable characters have different skills than the main one.

1 hour ago, Stiefernaut said:

Anyone know how to kill the flaming marshmallows? I’ve pushed them off edges, into water, and I think into lava as well. Recipe isn’t popping for me.

Same goes for the balloon ones, not sure how to get them. Unless the unlockable characters have different skills than the main one.

The Candy Snail shell will do the trick, look for places where they are near by a flaming marshmallow/ flying marshmallow and launch it into them.
There is a trophy for doing this with the flying one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, breathofwater said:

The Candy Snail shell will do the trick, look for places where they are near by a flaming marshmallow/ flying marshmallow and launch it into them.
There is a trophy for doing this with the flying one.

Hell yeah, thank you! Awesome work, btw. Really digging it.

Any estimates on difficulty and time to plat for the PS5 version? I know the PS5 version is harder than the PS4 version but are we talking like 5/10 difficulty or like a 9/10 difficulty? I'm down for a challenge but have limited time right now so I'd rather not grind out a super challenging list at the moment.

If you've got the Gluten Free trophy... what level did you do it on???  My best effort has been level 9, but the problem is you have to bounce an enemy to get over the 9 made out of cookies at the end, and that seems to count as a cookie for you.

8 hours ago, Throw7 said:

Any estimates on difficulty and time to plat for the PS5 version? I know the PS5 version is harder than the PS4 version but are we talking like 5/10 difficulty or like a 9/10 difficulty? I'm down for a challenge but have limited time right now so I'd rather not grind out a super challenging list at the moment.

Hey Throw7 ?

My best time for the ps5 platinum in testing was around 6.5 hours.

Maybe something like 8-14 hours range for first time players who don't have a guide?

It'll be longer depending on how often you get stuck, and if you have trouble finding secrets.

I wouldn't be the best person to estimate a difficulty, but I think it's fair to assume it will be lower than 9.

32 minutes ago, DaringOne said:

If you've got the Gluten Free trophy... what level did you do it on???  My best effort has been level 9, but the problem is you have to bounce an enemy to get over the 9 made out of cookies at the end, and that seems to count as a cookie for you.

The easiest spot to do this one is Level 46, using the shortcut near the start of the level.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Throw7 said:

The PS5 version might be an 8/10. It took me just over 18 hours. After that, the PS4 version should be a breeze 

• Like 3