Any glitched trophies in 2022?

19 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I wonder if it has to do with already having a reserve started?  So possibly the game check marks things that are completed so to speak mission one complete check.  Mission 2 complete check  on down the line.  Then what happens is you finish the last mission but the update ruined progress and the 1st missions are no longer checked so the trophy doesn't' pop??  Could this be the case because some trophies in some dlc's have been earned.  I'd hate to have to start the reserve I'm playing over to find out.  I'm at the very end needing two animals killed to pop with trophies.

That would make sense but yeah no way to know for sure

I only need an Albino Gray Wolf so i can sign off Yukon, but as it didnt pop after 14 hours of hunting for one im reluctant to try again until i know for sure its patched

Im tempted to start a new reserve, but wouldnt want to complete a mission that doesnt pop, and for it not to pop once fixed leaving me unobtainable

16 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I only need an Albino Gray Wolf so i can sign off Yukon, but as it didnt pop after 14 hours of hunting for one im reluctant to try again until i know for sure its patched

Im tempted to start a new reserve, but wouldnt want to complete a mission that doesnt pop, and for it not to pop once fixed leaving me unobtainable

If you killed an albino wolf and it didn't pop then I think they are all just glitched hit or miss because that is a one time thing so progression shouldn't have mattered on that.   It took me a long time to get Yukon almost finished so if I gotta do the whole reserve again I'll probably just pass on the game.

For everyone wanting to know what the developer has been doing, they created a new game:
- Call of the Wild: The Angler 

It released on Steam today, and as of right now it has mostly negative reviews and people feeling it is an unfinished money grab game.
Well, if you look the water in that game, yes that is so awkward. And that black screen when you real in the fish, oh gosh.
Looking at that game it looks bare boned, just a few gear, it is clear already it will have payed dlc in the future to add more stuff.

But that also looks like they are not gonna fix the Playstation trophies anytime soon it seems.
Real bummer. ?

Edited by RiverBeaver

I'm starting to get itchy with waiting for this so logged another report with the Dev team today

The response is as follows

"Hello Hedley,

Thank you for your message. I am afraid we do not have the answers to your questions at the moment :(

Just so you know, there has not been any new updates since the release of 1.68 update. So the fix to these achievements/trophies issue has not been released yet. We customer support also hope this issue is fixed in the upcoming release. Per my knowledge, there should be a new release in the near future. It is just we do not know how many issues would be fixed in it yet. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for more updates. It should not be too far away from now. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Stay healthy and stay safe!

*Gary- Expansive Worlds"

So one positive is that an update is coming soon, the negative is we aren't given huge confidence it will fix the issues. only time will tell

Edited by HedleyNEUK

On 26.8.2022 at 10:57 PM, HedleyNEUK said:

14 hours is nothing, albino wolf took me 5 weeks of minimun 8 hours per day.

On 25.8.2022 at 1:17 PM, steel6burgh said:

I'm starting to thinks these shit heads aren't going to fix their trophy list?  I opened another ticket see what they say this time.  They told me it was a top priority but I doubt that is the case. 

When i started the game in 2019 two of the main game trophies the marathon & the ultramarathon were bugged and had been bugged for a while. Had to get me a physical copy from the local library just to play the game unpatched an pop those two trophies. In the end it took them 1-1.5 years to fix those two trophies i think, so i wouldn't think too highly of their "top priority" tech support answers.

31 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

14 hours is nothing, albino wolf took me 5 weeks of minimun 8 hours per day.

When i started the game in 2019 two of the main game trophies the marathon & the ultramarathon were bugged and had been bugged for a while. Had to get me a physical copy from the local library just to play the game unpatched an pop those two trophies. In the end it took them 1-1.5 years to fix those two trophies i think, so i wouldn't think too highly of their "top priority" tech support answers.

Watch it take me 40+ hours for the next Albino, although im not even gonna try until i see its fixed

Its a lot. I did all Gerlinde Jager questline and shot a grizzly bear, didnt get trophies. Sent a ticket to support and got the usual answer as always. 

102 hours in and no trophies pop when I do the required tasks.?

Edited by Toman85

48 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Watch it take me 40+ hours for the next Albino, although im not even gonna try until i see its fixed

What made it better is, after getting it i found out that the respawns were glitched and only the same animals were spawning back on your own map. Finally tried some multiplayer for a couple of days and found it kinda quickly.

On 9/6/2022 at 6:28 AM, HedleyNEUK said:

I'm starting to get itchy with waiting for this so logged another report with the Dev team today

The response is as follows

"Hello Hedley,

Thank you for your message. I am afraid we do not have the answers to your questions at the moment :(

Just so you know, there has not been any new updates since the release of 1.68 update. So the fix to these achievements/trophies issue has not been released yet. We customer support also hope this issue is fixed in the upcoming release. Per my knowledge, there should be a new release in the near future. It is just we do not know how many issues would be fixed in it yet. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for more updates. It should not be too far away from now. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Stay healthy and stay safe!

*Gary- Expansive Worlds"

So one positive is that an update is coming soon, the negative is we aren't given huge confidence it will fix the issues. only time will tell

Gotta love developers who care so little about trophies that they don't care that a patch breaks the trophies but don't mind adding DLC trophies to a game. If they don't know when the patch is coming that fixes the issue, it's obviously not a priority for them.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kreatur_84 said:

Maybe thats why there are no new trophies In the new dlcs. 

They dont know how to get trophies Work without glitching. Im so angry that I havent bought this game ealier to get the platinum. 

The game wasn't better earlier.

It goes in cycles. 2-3 cycles of patches with game breaking glitches, and then 1 cycle where the game works and it's a pleasure to play - only until a new patch breaks it again.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, janzor88 said:

The game wasn't better earlier.

It goes in cycles. 2-3 cycles of patches with game breaking glitches, and then 1 cycle where the game works and it's a pleasure to play - only until a new patch breaks it again.

Typical i started it during a good patch, smashed 150/160 hours into it, making awesome progress towards a mega rare 100%, and then they go and wreck it again

Here is the message I wrote to them:

Hello,

Ever since version 1.68 released on the Playstation (PS4/PS5) the Trophies are completly broken. It seems not a single one unlock anymore. On the psnprofiles forum a lot of people are having this issue, and many are waiting to continue playing until they are fixed as they will be otherwise missed forever.

I am also the one who wrote the Trophy Guide on that site, and Trophy Hunting is very important for a lot of Playstation players. Another side effect is that it also shows gamers how active people are still are in that game as the 'Recent player' counter at the top looks at unlocked trophies from that week. Games that have a higher number here are also the ones who are more populair, as people do not really pick up a abandond games.

The theHunter community on Playstation is still kinda big, and it would be nice if you could fix the Trophies as soon as possible so people can continue playing. Also I think it would be nice to have the option to restart a certain Reserve without having to start a complete new save-file. This way if a Trophy does not unlock it is not missed forever, but then we can just replay the Reserve and keep our current skillset.

Kind regards,
RiverBeaver

This is their reply, I must say they do replay very fast.
Also it has gotten a high priority now, guess we will see next update ?.
Meanwhile I will avoid all the 'mission arc' on DLC missions I still would like to play, read: I will stick to Hirschfelden for now.

Hello RiverBeaver,

Thank you for taking the time to report to us and for writing the Trophy Guide. 

The Development team is aware of this Trophies are broken problem, we are actively investigating how this can be resolved with high priority. We're really sorry it made your experience with the game less than what we intended. 

We have released an article with known issues, which can be viewed here. Although we can't give an estimate for an update, we appreciate your patience while we investigate and try to reproduce it as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our social media channels for more updates. 

Meanwhile, I will pass on rest of your message to the development team for their consideration. Hopefully, the feature/option you mentioned could be implemented in game down the road. Stay healthy and stay safe! 

I hope that you can continue to enjoy playing Call of the Wild in the meantime.

theHunter Support
* Gary - Expansive Worlds*

Edited by RiverBeaver
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, RiverBeaver said:

Here is the message I wrote to them:

This is their reply, I must say they do replay very fast.
Also it has gotten a high priority now, guess we will see next update 1f642.png.
Meanwhile I will avoid all the 'mission arc' on DLC missions I still would like to play, read: I will stick to Hirschfelden for now.

I do genuinely believe they are aiming to fix, but i also no longer believe they have it as a priority. Same as you i have logged a few of these and they do respond quick, and it doesnt seem to be a generic template, but they always give the same similar answer which is trying to give hope without committing to anything.

Il still check regular and wait and see but for now my faith has gone with them, which is a shame as i would have held this as one of favourite games ive played in recent years

• Like 1

I can understand.
For me I like the game because it is relaxing and the challenge of finding a rare one for my trophy lodge. I do make backups often, also something that is really needed with this game. I also think it can take a while before they fix the Trophies. It is a shame they are all so bugged. I do like playing through main missions, do the story. (I replayed Medvet twice, but even some mission arc' ones still didn't unlock on PS5.) This is also the reason why I don't active try anymore for other non main missions Trophies. This game is always bugged.

I mostly still play on Hirshfelden only anyway, I do somethimes make a move to Medvet and the Yukon though.

A lot of trophies are working now. Anyone still having issues with some of them? “Seeing is Believing” (spot 10 animals) is still bugged for me. Oddly enough it allowed me to unlock “Stalker” (spot 100 animals) just yesterday after trying out the new patch. “Scarecrow” and “Globetrotter” are both still bugged for me as well.

7 minutes ago, Greenthumb914 said:

A lot of trophies are working now. Anyone still having issues with some of them? “Seeing is Believing” (spot 10 animals) is still bugged for me. Oddly enough it allowed me to unlock “Stalker” (spot 100 animals) just yesterday after trying out the new patch. “Scarecrow” and “Globetrotter” are both still bugged for me as well.

do you think you didn't get the trophy for spotting 10 animals because you were already past 10 spots when they patched it possibly? scarecrow pops all over the place even before they broke the trophies. just keep scaring animals it will pop long before the 100%

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1