Estimated platinum rarity?

pikaopas

Hi guys, i have been trying to get some sub 1% platinums as of late. I am just curious what other people think the rarity of deep rock galactic will end at? Will it stay under 1% or will enough people go or it to cross the 1% line?

Rock and stone everyone!

This will stay under .60% for a very long time (it's currently at 0.52%) and under 1% in general for even longer than that, because getting all 4 dwarves to Gold 1, is a serious grind and time investment that few people have the stomach for these days. Also note, this game went on sale today so those numbers are only going to get lower and make the Plat even rarer.

Update: The attainment rate is currently on 0.65% but I have a feeling it will slow down or stop entirely at around 0.75% or 0.80%.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

You guys raise some good points. I see that its now way past 0.60% now,  but I think it will start to slow down. Myself I am about half way through the level grind now (one gold star and 3 dobbel bronze star) and I am really starting to notice that playing it normally is starting to get a bit stale.

I think that the length of the grind is the one thing that is keeping this game as rare at it is. Haz 5 is challenging, but if you choose the right missions or match up with good randoms its very doable. In regard to @cusman point there are some misc stuff that you won't get naturally. As of late that does not seem to effect trophy hunters as much because its quite normal to set up boosting sessions. Meaning misc trophies that never come up naturally seams to be more a hindrance for non trophy hunters or casual trophy hunters then for players here on psnp. Meaning that these trophies won't effect psnp stats, only normal psn stats. 

Edited by pikaopas
  • Like 1