Bugged Trophys

ZandatsuRising

• 4 weeks later...

Same here. Beat the game and got all the optional trophies and got everything but the "all missions" one. So I went back to the last mission and used cheats for infinite ammo and cleared it again, still nothing. Just missing that last one and I don't know why it's got .2% less than the previous one for beating the last boss but, yeah, glitched for me too.

I was not unlocking: "Hey Man, Nice Shot Get 20 headshots using the 9mm silencer."

Backed up my saves, delete all save data and started a new game and got it, I think it took a little more than 20 headshots.

Update: if trophies are not unlocking you can make a save state before the action to unlock (i.e. I was not getting the trophy for dropping a chandelier on an enemy) quit the game, then delete only the settings/game progress data (NOT the mem card, and NOT the save states). Start the game and load the save state, the trophy will unlock after performing the needed action.

Update 2: completed the game but missing the "No Way! Complete all missions." trophy. The above method didn't work , so I guess I'll have to start all over again without deleting the "settings/game progress data" and see if that works.

Edited by FawkeSolid

On 21/6/2022 at 3:16 PM, FawkeSolid said:

I was not unlocking: "Hey Man, Nice Shot Get 20 headshots using the 9mm silencer."

Backed up my saves, delete all save data and started a new game and got it, I think it took a little more than 20 headshots.

Update: if trophies are not unlocking you can make a save state before the action to unlock (i.e. I was not getting the trophy for dropping a chandelier on an enemy) quit the game, then delete only the settings/game progress data (NOT the mem card, and NOT the save states). Start the game and load the save state, the trophy will unlock after performing the needed action.

Update 2: completed the game but missing the "No Way! Complete all missions." trophy. The above method didn't work , so I guess I'll have to start all over again without deleting the "settings/game progress data" and see if that works.

UPDATE 3: got the all missions trophy two levels before I completed the game again. So don't delete your game progress data untill you get all missions. Then you can use the methods I wrote before for the other trophies.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 1:05 AM, OMGmyFACE said:

Same here. Beat the game and got all the optional trophies and got everything but the "all missions" one. So I went back to the last mission and used cheats for infinite ammo and cleared it again, still nothing. Just missing that last one and I don't know why it's got .2% less than the previous one for beating the last boss but, yeah, glitched for me too.

What is the infinite ammo cheat? I played this day 1, but in 2022, the controls suck completely! I never noticed back in the day.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else having trouble unlocking No Way! trophy? Already killed Rhoemer and thus having completed all 20 levels but still no trophy. I can select any level tho, but doesnt recognize the trophy. Also tried to complete the last mission a dozen times and nothing. It's quite frustrating since it is my last trophy to plat the game T_T and I dont wanna retry the entire game as the controls are going to give me nightmares for some time.

Edit: Nvm, started a new game, finished the first mission and the trophy came up.

Edited by ShurmanoSaddleR

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2022 at 9:51 PM, TheGoaler said:

What is the infinite ammo cheat? I played this day 1, but in 2022, the controls suck completely! I never noticed back in the day.

Sorry for delay, I didn't see the notification until I came back to the thread just now. Forgot off hand but looked it up just now. In the menu during a mission, hover over "Weapons" and press Right + L2 + R2 + Square + Circle + X, all of 'em at the same time

As for why I came back to the thread, it's because I tried starting a new game and beating the first 2 missions but it's still not popping so YMMV. Guess I'm playing it again but I'm definitely using cheats this time because it didn't seem to matter for others? Buggy.

update: Beat mission 12 in the catacombs again, this time with cheats, and it popped. Weird but that seems to be the thing to do - just play it again from new game until it registers. :)

Edited by OMGmyFACE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...