PlayStation Classics: Predict and Commit

Rebourne07

7 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Ok guys, let’s have some fun. 

Post a list of 5 classics (PS1, PS2, PSP) games that are your top MOST wanted games for the service. Just 5 and don’t list whole series. 

Then, IF a game on your list comes to the service and IF it has trophies…you have to 100%/Platinum it no matter how hard or long it is!

Post your initial list, post each time a game on your list comes to the service and post your platinum or completions as you get them :)

Can we choose more than 5 please? ? I'm sorry but there are waaay too many classics that deserve some love here!

1. Half-Life

2. Need for Speed Underground

3. Lord of the Rings 3rd Age

4. Gran Turismo 3

5. Area 51

Clearly in the minority with all games i've chosen but it's my dream :P:D

I haven't even heard of most games or franchises mentioned so far and did have a ps1 myself :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

I have been an exclusive PC gamer during the PS and PS2 era, so I have no particular wishes regarding these platforms. Regarding the PSP, I make my list very short:

(1) Valkyria Chronicles 2

Of yourse, I already own the emulated version on the Vita, but VC2 with trophies would alone be enough to make me subscribe to the necessary tier.

(And I hereby donate the remaining four entries on my wish list to the folks who cannot decide on just five game.)

• Like 2

Megaman: Powered Up [PSP]

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII [PSP]

Resident Evil: Director's Cut [PS1]

Soul Blade [PS1]

Metal Gear Solid [PS1]

P.S.

Doubt that'll happen but definitely add both japanese Sengoku BASARA releases for PSP and Sengoku BASARA X [PS2] to the list just because I've nothing better to do with my life anyway, lol.

• Like 2

Final Fantasy Chronicles (the one with FFIV and Chrono Trigger) (PS1)

Digimon World (PS1)

Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1)

Parasite Eve (PS1)

Radiata Stories (PS2)

Honorable mention: Digimon World 2 but been played it again few years ago on emu the game's suuuuper slow, really need fast forward option at least

Edited by MisterGibraltar
  • Like 4

So many games...

1 - Shadow Hearts Covenant (PS2)

2 - Alundra

3 - Valkyrie Profile

4 - Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete

5 - Suikoden II

And Culdcept, Vandal Hearts, Jade Cocoon 2, Breath of Fire III, Breath of Fire 4, Persona 3 FES, Dragon Quest 8, Xenogears, Xenosaga series, Digital Devil Saga I e II, Eternal Poison...

Ps1

1) Tekken 

2) Tekken 3

3) Crash Bash

4) A Bug's Life

5) /

Ps2

1) Tekken 4

2) Tekken 5

3) Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

4) Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

5) Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Psp

1) Daxter

2) Tekken Dark Resurrection

3) SpongeBob SquarePants: The Yellow Avenger

4) Crash of the Titans

5) Crash Mind Over Mutant

Edited by KenjiCBZ
  • Like 1

I know I'm not supposed to list series, but Gex is the only series I'm actually interested in at this point because Spyro was my other one and I platted the Reignited Trilogy. However, if PS Classics is going to include PS2 games, then also Silent Hill 1 on PS1 and 2, 3, and 4 on PS2. Team Silent getting together was like the planets aligning in my book. I have yet to find a better game in terms of everything but graphics than Silent Hill 2. I fully commit to every Silent Hill game that comes to the service IF they have them all. I hate incomplete series on my profile. lol

Y’all are reminding me of some great games I’m now hoping for too like Grandia and Shaolin Monks. Let’s pray more games end up with trophies than just 1st party games cause, unlike current gens, back in the day it was the third party games that ruled.