Games under 1% plat rarity

Onivicious

5 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

I'm going for this. Guide-heavy, but manageable. Performance issues are non-existent on PS5.

It's Long as heck and  has serious balancing issues. Still it's a good pick, fun and manageable - as you put it - if you have A LOT of patience. I'm playing it on PC, but not going for achievements/trophies. The 0,50% rarity plat will look impressive as heck on your profile.

Edited by lcrystal__

Just now, saiyanbloodstyle said:

That's an interesting game, any idea where i can get this? Can't seem to get it anywhere.

35 minutes ago, Fira1128 said:

Does this game digital only? Because I can't find it anywhere

i got this From the USA psn store

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quickfoozlle said:

Why only? There are very few below 0.25% obtainable (platinum) trophies and those that are, are getting chased/hacked.

The game is more than obtainable, and has next to no online trophies (technically 0, if you have local friends or abuse specific strats and no-fail mode). So even if you are stuck with the incredibly buggy NA servers, it is still possible to do.

With that being said, you need a large amount of instruments for it to be possible, and need to be "kinda-good" with all of them. Nothing amazing, I was able to clear Pro Guitar and Pro Keys in about a day each, but actually getting the instruments is the key here. The reason why it's so rare is because a lot of people will have just picked the game up to play one specific instrument, so they'll have never bothered with the platinum.

The only RB3 trophy which you could argue is actually difficult is the Bohemian Rhapsody trophy, which requires owning 3 microphones as a start, but even then there's YouTube videos out there to mimick singing so you can get it no problem really.

4 hours ago, xXGIBZXxTOPGUN said:

As title says, I’ve recently gotten an itch for those elusive ultra-rares, give me games to platinum that have under 1% on PSN PROFILES.

Do you mean give you titles as inspiration, or do I have to literally give you the games themselves?

Kidding, of course. Looking at my own meager group of sub1% games, GH is out, but there is Star Ocean, Moon Hunters, and Power Gig, as well as the Atari Collections. If you wait a bit longer, Curse of the Dead Gods migh get there.

3 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Play the Rock Band games if you have the money to burn, RB3 is fairly easy if you have the instruments but is only a 0.21% platinum.

I wouldn’t say the keyboard instrument tutorial is “easy”. Even some of the best players cannot do it.

which is why it’s a .53%

5 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I wouldn’t say the keyboard instrument tutorial is “easy”. Even some of the best players cannot do it.

which is why it’s a .53%

I'm far from some of the best players, and I was able to do it by abusing a bug where you can pause the game in between each note. It's been well-known for a while now, but I'm not sure if people knew about it at launch.

And even then, you still need the keyboard controller to even play those tutorials, which is one of the least owned instruments from what I can tell.

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

I have my share of sub 1% plats, including ones from NBA 2K, MLB The Show, NHL, Madden, and the Fight Night series.

Don’t overlook sports games.  They take some commitment (often a combination of grind and also skill to beat the elites online) but are very rewarding.

I have the plat for Absolver. I think it's surprising that it's below 1%. Developed by Sloclap, same people that did Sifu recently.

23 minutes ago, DeadgrounD_EU said:

Try Let it Die and Path of Exile. 
They have nice number of ultra rares trophies that are under 1%.

+ The games are free to play.

No plat for Let it Die though.

34 minutes ago, Nuoragh said:

I have the plat for Absolver. I think it's surprising that it's below 1%. Developed by Sloclap, same people that did Sifu recently.

No plat for Let it Die though.

Yeah, but does game have to have a platinum?

There are games that have bronze trophies that are harder to obtain than platinum in majority of games. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DeadgrounD_EU said:

Yeah, but does game have to have a platinum?

There are games that have bronze trophies that are harder to obtain than platinum in majority of games. 

No, it's just what the OP asked for: "Games under 1% plat rarity".