Games under 1% plat rarity

Onivicious

I'll suggest a few. I've done them and enjoyed the experience:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4393-no-time-to-explain - current 100% rarity is 0.92%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3265-la-mulana-ex - current 100% rarity is 0.99%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/4804-perfect-universe - current 100% rarity is 1.13%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/7089-iconoclasts - current 100% rarity is 1.54%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6477-sonic-mania - current 100% rarity is 1.64%

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/3722-n - current 100% rarity is 1.65%. 

If you went up to 2-3% rarity I could suggest more I've enjoyed in that range.

23 hours ago, Conker said:

i got this From the USA psn store

Thanks will check it out. So far my ultra rare game is rez the infinite and soon red dead redemption

1 hour ago, Fira1128 said:

Edited by Fira1128
How to delete these quote bars ?
  • Like 2

Someone mentioned it as well but for the FPS gamers the 100% completion rate of a lot of Call of Duty games is < 1%. This has mainly to do with the Zombies trophies and additional DLC for this mode. It sure is quite a challenge to 100% the games and requires a lot of prep to complete the Zombies easter eggs. However, there is a big group of gamers in various discords who are willing to carry you trough all the easter eggs. Sure it's a time consuming exercise but it's absolutely possible to finish the Zombies related trophies without doing too much of deep diving into the easter egg requirements.

https://psnprofiles.com/series/2-call-of-duty

Edited by HansPatat050
Link added
  • Like 4

Most of my sub-1% platinums are from Call of Duty haha. Which I enjoyed doing all of them as I love zombies :D 

My other ones consist of Goldeneye Reloaded, GTA IV, and Max Payne 3, although the servers are done for 2 of them.

I would also recommend La Mulana Ex and Epic Mickey 2 for PSV, if you are even able to get either of them anymore!

But I have a few sub-1% UR games that don't come with platinums. Games like Towerfall Ascension, Switch Galaxy Ultra, Futuridium EP Deluxe, and TorqueL. Would recommend all of them except TorqueL. :P 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

I mentioned this in a post somewhere on page 1.
But here are more VR ( VIRTUAL REALITY ) games with sub1 trophies. Some have platinums ,some dont. ( I wrote the rarest trophy from the game, not the completion)
Might do more editing later when I have more time.

1.Dick Wilde 1 (0.40% no platinum) - 2 Stacks - EU/NA - No plat , Wave Shooter, supposedly one of the hardest VR games. Very fun.
2.Eagle Flight (0.50 platinum) - Ubisoft Open World , Fly as an Eagle in Post Apocalyptic Paris ,do time trials ,combat etc. Lots of Urs - NOTE 10+ hours of boost online, matches keep going and no afk timer so other person can go to sleep and let you do your trophies. Quite fun, but possible motion sickenss when doing collectibles.
3.Farpoint - (0.32% Platinum) - FPS game, Playable with 2 PS moves, but highly recommend to get PS AIM if going for the platinum. Requires a skilled coop partner for this. One of the hardest VR games. 
4.Firewall Zero Hour (0.42 platinum)- I would say this is Rainbow Six Siege ,but in VR(4v4,no respawning, search n destroy). Ok amount of URs. Lots of online boosting, 8 players are needed to start the match. Quite a long platinum, but if you have a group of 8 dedicated people it could be done. I am almost done ,and it took me around 50+ hours of boosting. Still need around 30-ish hours of solo grinding of xp. WARNING - LONG PLATINUM.
5.Gorn - (0.50% no platinum) 2 stacks EU/NA  - hack n slash arena battler. Heard its quite hard.
6.Headmaster (0.70% no platinum) - using the VR headset you need to hit the ball to go into the goal. Kinda like football practice but using only head to play. 
7.In Death (0.90% platinum)- Horror roguelite with bow and arrow/crossbow combat, 70 hours for platinum, quite hard ,but doable. One of my favorite VR games. Lots of URs. WARNING - LONG PLATINUM.
8.Knockout League (0.50 platinum) - Vr Boxing, feels more arcade-ey. Boxing with pirates that have swords. heavily armored medieval knights etc.. Very hard and tiring plat ,quite enjoyable if you like this kind of stuff.
9.Megaton Rainfall (0.16% no platinum) - 2 stacks EU/NA, No plat. - God simulator, havent played ,but its a 0.16% trophy in both stacks.
10.Pinball FX2 Vr (0.45 no platinum) - non plat, with dlcs, pinball in VR, nothing much to say.
11.Pixel Ripped 1989 (0.42% no platinum) - Kid in elementary school is playing on his game console, needs to distract the teacher by making trouble around the classroom ( throwing paper balls around the place and stuff) played with a controller which mimics the game console, 2d side-scrolling game is played on console. Goal is to finish the game on the handheld console before the teacher gets to you.
Very unique game, quite fun.
12.Playstation VR worlds (0.63% platinum) - 5 mini games, its more of a demo disc with trophies then a game. Was given in lots of VR starter packs ,so thats why the percentage is low. Lots of people have motion sickness in this one, so go for this only if you have lots of VR experience.
13. Raw Data (0.83% platinum) - some kind of horror wave shooter, havent played so cant say much.
14. Rigs Mechanised Combat (0.68 platinum) - Boosting requires, online only game, some kind of online shooter with mechs.
14.Space Junkies (0.72% platinum) - made by Ubisoft, some kind of online competitive shooter.
15.Sports Bar Hangout 2.0 (0.16 no platinum) - Pool, table soccer, darts, stuff you would play at a night bar with friends. 0.16% trophy
16.Sprint Vector (0.77% platinum)- Running racing game, very tiring, lots of URs.
17.Superhot VR (0.67% platinum) - Neo from matrix ,but time moves only when you move. Shooter, quite fun and hard.,
18.Ultra Wings VR (0.50% no platinum) - fly a plane ,and do some plane stunts and time trials. No plat
19.Until You fall (0.37 platinum)- 2 stacks EU/NA, Trophy tracker bugged, all "Kill x amount of enemies" and anything that needs repeating needs to be done without turning of the game. Doable ,but very hard and tiring. Was given out for free in december 2021 for 5 year celebration of PSVR.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...