Can I collect 100% BEFORE doing Ch5 & 6

Maverick6146

There’s no point of reaching 100% before ch 5&6. You will get an equipment that autotransfers the spirits on you when you beat the game and return to ch 4. You won’t have to go to telephone booth ever again.

CH 5&6 is less an hour on easy difficulty

Yes you can. Just make sure you pick up the missable collectibles in those last 2 chapters otherwise you'll have to replay them anyway like I had to. 

Any amount of time you save by waiting to get 100% after completing the game and getting that new equipment is negated by having to re-do those last 2 chapters again anyway. I don't really understand why guides suggest doing that. Not like that equipment is so valuable where it'll save you so much time, there's phone booths everywhere in the game as it is. As long as you routinely exchange spirits as you come across phone booths while playing the game, I think you'll actually end up saving more time versus having to re-do the last 2 chapters again. 

• Like 4

That's what I did, just remember to keep Spirit Perception beads equipped so you can see where they are and do all the side quests.

Music Tracks, Outfits, Prayer Beads, KK Reports, and Voice Recordings can't be done 100% until Chapter 5/Chapter 6.

• 2 months later...
On 26/5/2022 at 1:07 PM, mega-tallica said:

Yes you can. Just make sure you pick up the missable collectibles in those last 2 chapters otherwise you'll have to replay them anyway like I had to. 

Any amount of time you save by waiting to get 100% after completing the game and getting that new equipment is negated by having to re-do those last 2 chapters again anyway. I don't really understand why guides suggest doing that. Not like that equipment is so valuable where it'll save you so much time, there's phone booths everywhere in the game as it is. As long as you routinely exchange spirits as you come across phone booths while playing the game, I think you'll actually end up saving more time versus having to re-do the last 2 chapters again. 

I am trying to get all spirits before playing chapter 5, but in "Akitsu shrine" I found 89.46% of spirits and there are no more (I did the two side missions in the area). Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

Edit: I solved, the last spirits give them the side quest "Hide and Seek III", which starts in Kamio shrine, but ends in Akitsu shrine. I hope it will be of help to those who in the future have the same doubt as me.

Edited by kiseiju68

On 26/5/2022 at 0:11 PM, archangeltw_ said:

There’s no point of reaching 100% before ch 5&6. You will get an equipment that autotransfers the spirits on you when you beat the game and return to ch 4. You won’t have to go to telephone booth ever again.

CH 5&6 is less an hour on easy difficulty

Yes, it is possible to collect 100% of the spirits before playing chapter 5

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/08/2022 at 7:42 PM, Xx3rikdr3wxX said:

Can confirm you can get almost everything in game except for one audio log, one note, and story related outfits and music. I would recommend doing spirits first as well because you would have to do defeat certain events again in ch5. and ch.6 which can be fairly lengthy. 

Beating the last two chapters on easy and skipping cutscenes only takes 20 mins.

There’s really shouldn’t be an argument towards not finishing the game first to get the spirit beads. These beads make collecting so much less of a pain and save a ton of time and effort 

• 2 months later...