Bronze squad Battles

Im_Not_Banksy

Where are all the bronze and silver teams in Squad Battles, There used to be at least one in the 4 you could select from.  The lowest team OVR I've had to choose from in 4 refreshes is 85.  I'm trying to cheese some of the World Class games with lower teams, but they never seem to pop up.

I have no idea why it happens but I know two ways to fix it

1. Enter one of the 4 games and forfeit the match after the kick-off. It will count as a 0-3 loss and you will be able to use a referesh (but you will lose all obtainable SB points for that match, keep that in mind). You have unlimited refreshes

2. Play it normally and do your best. If you feel you're wasting your time in a certain match, you can still use what I said at No. 1 to speed up the process.

One thing that I did notice: the higher your active squads ovr rating, the lower the chances of getting a "bronze-silver team" like you said.

Ah really? Okay Thanks, I'll give it a go with a low team and see what I get. 

Thanks!! Set my team as an all bronze squad before refreshing the SB, and started getting much easier teams. After 5-6 games and lots of swearing later, finally got the bicycle kick on world class.

Edited by Im_Not_Banksy
Update
  • Like 2