WizloBaggins

Armageddon, If you still don't have it. (PATCHED)

53 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Alright, so you just need two people for this. It can be done in private.

 

Steps:

1. Allow the host to invite you in a private match. The host plays the DEMON.

2. At the start of the match, allow the host to gain full bar of infernal energy.

3. The most important part, the survivor needs to "Exit Game" (not close app) and the host should get a end game screen.

4. Repeat this 30 times.

 

This should take an hour to do maybe but that's how I got it. This is the easiest way to get the wins.

 

I'm gonna give credits to Wyldedime1919. The player was able to find some information about it. I also helped out for the 30 wins.

 

QUICK UPDATE: Now, with this new update. Somebody confirm that it still works. 

Edited by WizloBaggins
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WizloBaggins said:

Alright, so you just need two people for this. It can be done in private.

 

Steps:

1. Allow the host to invite you in a private match. The host plays the DEMON.

2. At the start of the match, allow the host to gain full bar of infernal energy.

3. The most important part, the survivor needs to "Exit Game" (not close app) and the host should get a end game screen.

4. Repeat this 30 times.

 

This should take an hour to do maybe but that's how I got it. This is the easiest way to get the wins.

 

I'm gonna give credits to Wyldedime1919. The player was able to find some information about it. I also helped out for the 30 wins.

 

QUICK UPDATE: Now, with this new update. Somebody confirm that it still works. 

What’s the purpose of gaining the full bar of infernal energy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

At the time, I was assuming that gaining full bar of infernal energy leads to some xp gain after a match so it can act as activity towards a legit win. Honestly, you could try without doing so and see if it works. I just didn't want to waste anymore time.

Edited by WizloBaggins
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, WizloBaggins said:

At the time, I was assuming that gaining full bar of infernal energy leads to some xp gain after a match so it can act as activity towards a legit win. Honestly, you could try without doing so and see if it works. I just didn't want to waste anymore time.


oh ok. I just didn’t know if that was the magic step to actually make the trophy possible to unlock. I actually have more than 30 wins legit and no trophy. It’s very irritating. Ready to try boosting but don’t want to waste the time if it won’t unlock.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EPICRAGE said:


oh ok. I just didn’t know if that was the magic step to actually make the trophy possible to unlock. I actually have more than 30 wins legit and no trophy. It’s very irritating. Ready to try boosting but don’t want to waste the time if it won’t unlock.

Yeah I understand that feeling too myself with the buggy "one by one" trophy. Many attempts but nothing was working until its recent patch. For now, this was the only way I was able to pop it before this recent update. I just need some people to confirm if it still works. It does take a hour at least to do, since you have to keep quitting over and over again. Hopefully, you finally get it this time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophy is not possible anymore through this special tactic, since the last update. Followed the exact steps, did it around 60 times still no pop. They must have changed the ability to get trophies in private matches with the last patch.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zwerkraxx said:

The trophy is not possible anymore through this special tactic, since the last update. Followed the exact steps, did it around 60 times still no pop. They must have changed the ability to get trophies in private matches with the last patch.

Alright, thanks for letting me know. That really sucks. Hopefully, they fix the 30 wins by next update.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Welp, looks like Armageddon is out of reach for me now because of this. Played 35 matches as Demon over the last three days and haven't won a single time, and only won a few times on release day and that was it since. Every time I play Survivor, it's like my teammates are chickens with their heads cut off, running around and not doing objectives and getting picked off, but when I play Demon, it's like I go up against four-person SEAL teams who get all the map pieces in two minutes flat and proceed to stick together to stomp my ass and get the rest done before I even have a chance to get any stats built up. Props to people who have fun playing as Demon. I wish I could. Hopefully they fix the private matches, but if not, the stress just isn't worth it.

Edited by Geoffx37
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Geoffx37 said:

Welp, looks like Armageddon is out of reach for me now because of this. Played 35 matches as Demon over the last three days and haven't won a single time, and only won a few times on release day and that was it since. Every time I play Survivor, it's like my teammates are chickens with their heads cut off, running around and not doing objectives and getting picked off, but when I play Demon, it's like I go up against four-person SEAL teams who get all the map pieces in two minutes flat and proceed to stick together to stomp my ass and get the rest done before I even have a chance to get any stats built up. Props to people who have fun playing as Demon. I wish I could. Hopefully they fix the private matches, but if not, the stress just isn't worth it.


Honestly, I think a higher level demon is needed now that people have figured out tactics, and know good team comps. There are a few comps I struggle to beat but as a maxed necromancer, with a lot of my points in boss… his hits cancel the ability to heal for like 3-4 seconds, and his reach is stupid with his basic attacks. This is the only way I take down teams, maxed boss stat with boss perks and it’s usually once they get the dagger or even to the old ones. It’s VERY rare that I kill during the first 3 pages. That is very rare, yet I’ve seen some people claim it’s easy, not sure about that lol
 

I know what you mean though about getting incompetent players. I’ll get matched against a squad who is always together. I’ll be a survivor and get the worst team oriented people. 
 

Im sorry that you’re having a bad experience as demon. It can be fun with the right conditions (at least for me). 
 

Best of luck to everyone.

Edited by Zeep_Xanflorp92
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

It’s VERY rare that I kill during the first 3 pages. That is very rare, yet I’ve seen some people claim it’s easy, not sure about that lol

It is quite easy. Spec demon into grabbing every available possession and basic unit skill. Get level 3 in game, 1 point into Possession, 1 in basic summon. Hunt down enemy team, basic units are disgustingly strong for quite a long while into the match. On average I end games before the top survivor gets 3k-5k points.

Max Possession >= Basic > Boss > Energy > Elite (if you get this far into the match).

 

That being said they need to nerf basic units, they're just way too strong.

Edited by Skurkitty
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Geoffx37 said:

Welp, looks like Armageddon is out of reach for me now because of this. Played 35 matches as Demon over the last three days and haven't won a single time, and only won a few times on release day and that was it since. Every time I play Survivor, it's like my teammates are chickens with their heads cut off, running around and not doing objectives and getting picked off, but when I play Demon, it's like I go up against four-person SEAL teams who get all the map pieces in two minutes flat and proceed to stick together to stomp my ass and get the rest done before I even have a chance to get any stats built up. Props to people who have fun playing as Demon. I wish I could. Hopefully they fix the private matches, but if not, the stress just isn't worth it.

when you play demon are you more focused on getting a knock out early or just trying to level up your threat level? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

It is quite easy. Spec demon into grabbing every available possession and basic unit skill. Get level 3 in game, 1 point into Possession, 1 in basic summon. Hunt down enemy team, basic units are disgustingly strong for quite a long while into the match. On average I end games before the top survivor gets 3k-5k points.

Max Possession >= Basic > Boss > Energy > Elite (if you get this far into the match).

 

That being said they need to nerf basic units, they're just way too strong.


I understand how to do it.. but this is all based on if you find them early enough. Most experienced players know not to get into cars, get too high of fear etc. You’re throwing stats and easy 1, 2, 3 steps when there’s a lot of factors to consider.

 

Ive been successful in doing exactly as you’ve said. But there’s times when teams are heavily grouped up, they could have their characters maxed, all these things matter when speaking in such a simplistic way to get “E-Z-wins”. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

30 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:


I understand how to do it.. but this is all based on if you find them early enough. Most experienced players know not to get into cars, get too high of fear etc. You’re throwing stats and easy 1, 2, 3 steps when there’s a lot of factors to consider.

 

Ive been successful in doing exactly as you’ve said. But there’s times when teams are heavily grouped up, they could have their characters maxed, all these things matter when speaking in such a simplistic way to get “E-Z-wins”. 

agreed. players are already much wiser on average than when the game launched 2 weeks ago. a good coordinated team can have all map pieces in 5-6 minutes without engaging the 😈 player if not found. imo, the devs have to do better to spread out map pieces. especially the initial piece which too often gets picked up in under a minute. fastest ive seen yet is 28 seconds into match. that was on foot, not using a vehicle 

Edited by Gemini-JohnnyT
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

agreed. players are already much wiser on average than when the game launched 2 weeks ago. a good coordinated team can have all map pieces in 5-6 minutes without engaging the 1f608.png player if not found. imo, the devs have to do better to spread out map pieces. especially the initial piece which too often gets picked up in under a minute. fastest ive seen yet is 28 seconds into match. that was on foot, not using a vehicle 


Exactly. I’ve been spawned where we had two map pieces within a minute. They definitely need to spread them out more.
 

IMO what kind of bugs me is that survivors don’t take damage when they’re doing finishers/animated attacks. Some of the finishers take a good 5 seconds, and they’re invulnerable! Makes it hard if you’re defending an objective, and they’re just doing finisher after finisher after finisher. Just a little gripe of mine after spending some time being demon. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just tried the quit method for 30 games it didn't work. We then tried letting a deadite kill me 30 times and that didn't work either for Armaggeddon

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NUFCMoobeastie said:

Just tried the quit method for 30 games it didn't work. We then tried letting a deadite kill me 30 times and that didn't work either for Armaggeddon

Yup. Effortless Evil also didn’t pop for us until I did it in a public match right after. Hopefully they fix this

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gemini-JohnnyT said:

agreed. players are already much wiser on average than when the game launched 2 weeks ago. a good coordinated team can have all map pieces in 5-6 minutes without engaging the 1f608.png player if not found. imo, the devs have to do better to spread out map pieces. especially the initial piece which too often gets picked up in under a minute. fastest ive seen yet is 28 seconds into match. that was on foot, not using a vehicle 

 

7 hours ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Exactly. I’ve been spawned where we had two map pieces within a minute. They definitely need to spread them out more.

This in itself is extremely telling information for the Demon player. If a map piece is picked up within like 30 seconds you can safely assume they spawned in a small section of the map like Payne Manor. If they pick up 2 in quick succession you can assume they spawned near two small areas like say... Circus Caged and Lucky Valley Lodges. If they're taking a long time to find the map then odds are they're in a big spawn like Terminal Station.

 

Just as the survivor players get better, us Demon players do as well. Just in different ways.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

It is quite easy. Spec demon into grabbing every available possession and basic unit skill. Get level 3 in game, 1 point into Possession, 1 in basic summon. Hunt down enemy team, basic units are disgustingly strong for quite a long while into the match. On average I end games before the top survivor gets 3k-5k points.

Max Possession >= Basic > Boss > Energy > Elite (if you get this far into the match).

 

That being said they need to nerf basic units, they're just way too strong.

 

i never ever died to a basic since the game is out... dont know what you are talking... 😶

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SairenOne said:

 

i never ever died to a basic since the game is out... dont know what you are talking... 1f636.png

I don't know about other Demons but yeah the basic units on my Level 45 War Lord are a massive problem for the survivors! Mainly when I physically possess the unit.

 

I've put all my points into increasing the damage they do alongside increasing their health and also have it so they gain health when dealing damage to survivors so if I fully level up Possession and the Basic Portal then almost no survivor can take on my basic unit in a 1v1 situation.

 

Demon is very hard to beat when fully upgraded and played right, I can definitely see them getting nerfed in the future.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CoolDust said:

I don't know about other Demons but yeah the basic units on my Level 45 War Lord are a massive problem for the survivors! Mainly when I physically possess the unit.

 

I've put all my points into increasing the damage they do alongside increasing their health and also have it so they gain health when dealing damage to survivors so if I fully level up Possession and the Basic Portal then almost no survivor can take on my basic unit in a 1v1 situation.

 

Demon is very hard to beat when fully upgraded and played right, I can definitely see them getting nerfed in the future.

Puppeteer w/ all possession and basic talent, especially the final tier that increases damage by 5% every 3 seconds you possess a demon. R1, R1, R2. If all 3 attacks land it's like 40-50% of a survivors health gone. Then if they all group up on you to kill you and you have max explosion radius and damage it's like 15-20% of their life (back dodge away isn't enough to avoid the explosion).

 

My Warlord is almost maxed, then I'll be trying that out. All the puke debuffs plus the health regen looks fun for messing with people.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems boosting in private match is now broken, you can't get trophies now in private matches

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if we have to be in spirit form and not possessing any unit in order for it to count as a demon win? I’ve heard if we are in a basic, elite or boss form when you win the match it doesn’t count. There is no tracker for PS5 or PS4 but I heard Xbox peeps can test where it tracks. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, trojbrown40 said:

Does anyone know if we have to be in spirit form and not possessing any unit in order for it to count as a demon win? I’ve heard if we are in a basic, elite or boss form when you win the match it doesn’t count. There is no tracker for PS5 or PS4 but I heard Xbox peeps can test where it tracks. 

you can't sadly boost them in private matches.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I just got Armageddon to pop after what seems like 50+ demon wins at least. 

 

Not entirely sure why it popped after this match, but I'll provide a few details about this match. 

 

1. Played in a public lobby 

 

2. Playing as Warlord and won before all map pieces were collected.

 

3. When the game ended, I was possessing a basic unit. As in, I downed the final survivor while possessing it. 

 

4. Playing on PS5 with cross play enabled and there was a player who disconnected once they died after bleeding out. 

 

I saved the last ~5 minutes of my match just in case anyone had questions. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

you can't sadly boost them in private matches.

That wasn’t my question. I’m playing in public matches.

 

41 minutes ago, LittleSallySue said:

Hi! I just got Armageddon to pop after what seems like 50+ demon wins at least. 

 

Not entirely sure why it popped after this match, but I'll provide a few details about this match. 

 

1. Played in a public lobby 

 

2. Playing as Warlord and won before all map pieces were collected.

 

3. When the game ended, I was possessing a basic unit. As in, I downed the final survivor while possessing it. 

 

4. Playing on PS5 with cross play enabled and there was a player who disconnected once they died after bleeding out. 

 

I saved the last ~5 minutes of my match just in case anyone had questions. 

Thank you. Good to see it popped after a win possessing a unit. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.